First post

Evening all!

Had this account for a very long time! Have not owned a reign for at least 4 years! Could anyone tell me how to change my username? Can't seem to find it in the settings area?

I live in Darwin and have ridden and raced interstate and overseas. Work in a local bike shop as a mechanic

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Evening all!

Had this account for a very long time! Have not owned a reign for at least 4 years! Could anyone tell me how to change my username? Can't seem to find it in the settings area?

I live in Darwin and have ridden and raced interstate and overseas. Work in a local bike shop as a mechanic
Holy lurkers Batman! Welcome to the outside of the closet. I belive you will need to speak with a mod. Try sending a PM to Moorey. he is usually pretty quick.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Wow, grand daddy of all lurkers here!

I assume that wanting to change your username means you intend to starting making posts.

Dozer is your man, send him a PM and tellim him johny sent ya!

marc.r

Likes Dirt
Holy lurkers Batman! Welcome to the outside of the closet. I belive you will need to speak with a mod. Try sending a PM to Moorey. he is usually pretty quick.
lmao you may have to PM moorey multiple times to get his attention though! PM him for ANY requests regarding the site and he can help you.

Haha! Cheers guys! I have been trying to sell a particular fork I have and had been struggling. Told my friend and asked if I tried rotorburn. I tried regeristing and said my email account was already in use?! it turned out I started an account quite sometime ago!!!!! I can't remember why!