First time in about 35 years.....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
After 35 years, the pig has a new bike.... so freakn stoked

first new bike
CCI04016_0004.jpg

Malvern star Dragster... it's OK to feel jealous....

and now

PB140013.JPG

yes, yes, I'm leaving the reflectors on it... The pig and I live in the middle of Tokyo and most getting home from work is in the dark at the moment... If anyone knows of any cooler reflective shit willing to hear your suggestions...

God, being back on a bike after ten months off......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I do like seeing people with new wheels. That retro rig is a beast too! Have you considered sending fred savage a pic of the new bike and asking if he is jealous?

Which shrine is that your posing the porky goodness in front of? I do like to look among them.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I do like seeing people with new wheels. That retro rig is a beast too! Have you considered sending fred savage a pic of the new bike and asking if he is jealous?

Which shrine is that your posing the porky goodness in front of? I do like to look among them.
I sent the pig to google Fred Savage.... The shrine is a tiny one in one of the many back streets of Tokyo, and really neither of us could find it again....

I'm a lot more jealous of the dragster.
With you on that spike, it wheelied like a demon, could almost make it all the way to school on the back wheel.... had it for almost ten years too!

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
After breaking the shit out of the pigs forearm.... and I mean shattering it into too many pieces, much wire, titanium and clips (I can supply mid surgery pictures, if you're into that ) The realm of mountain biking has left me well behind...

but I won't let it stop the porcine one.... Just purchased a cycle for the wife and the shitty pig, we hope to cycle the world.... try to stop us.....

there is more coming.... it might take some time but..... I promise, It is full of swearing and the worst Japanese you've heard yet

s