Five Ten Impacts - worn once SOLD

stirk

Burner
Item: Five Ten Impacts
Item Condition: Near new, worn once only.
Reason for selling: They just didn't fit my weird feet.
Price and price conditions: $90 posted (in AU) open to offers but not saggy balls. Pick up $80 (I have no idea what minus postage should be:)
Extra Info: They are black as seen in pictures and 'sizes' on the label are US-11.5, UK-10.5, EUR-45, CM295
Pictures:

5102.jpg

5101.jpg

Last edited:

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Exactly my size. Just bought some from CRC on sale. Always the way. Maybe a backup pair lol.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
+1 You clown.
What size are you after? I've got a pair of dirt bags I've worn once (likely to a cafe) upon which I discovered that they are a size too small...the curse of online buying.

Edit:

DSC_2114~2.jpg

DSC_2119~2.jpg

(Edit was to include pics, fully hijack Stirk's thread, and make my original text flow better...)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
EU44. Oh wait you weren't talking to me.
I don't know. There's a lot Poodle could have done in those shoes even just wearing them once...
Don't worry Dboy, I've got you covered too...the infamous line King. These has boys are a size 10Us which according to my Nikes is EU44.

DSC_2113~2.jpg

DSC_2112~2.jpg

Being box fresh, $250 posted should do it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You didn't use the template.

:ban:
But I used a milk crate and that rhymes with templaten, unless you pronounce it correctly.

Just being owned by you adds $200 to them. US 10 is 43 though unfortunately. According to my 5-10s that didn't fit either
Don't come in here wasting my time with your low balls mate. You can shove off!

What they worth guys??? I'm not selling, but I might...

Yeah the size thing is frustratingly inaccurate as stirk has wisely pointed out. The line kings are in theory my size, except...narrow. I've persevered and ran the laces loose and blown them out as wide as I can and they fit alright now. They're my muddy day kicks, spitfires for the nice days.

Stirk's shoes are mint people. I personally witnessed him washing all dog poo off with a toothbrush and vacuuming out the inside. He may or may not have ironed them afterwards too.

GLWS.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm confident they will appreciate in value as a collectable.
I'm humbled to know that I share the same shoe size as tge the pink one. Onwards and upwards in value they go....

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm humbled to know that I share the same shoe size as tge the pink one. Onwards and upwards in value they go....

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.
Looks like demand is rising! This only goes well for my profits.

What size are you after? I've got a pair of dirt bags I've worn once (likely to a cafe) upon which I discovered that they are a size too small...the curse of online buying.

Edit:

View attachment 336762

View attachment 336763

(Edit was to include pics, fully hijack Stirk's thread, and make my original text flow better...)
Bump and price rise!

stirk

Burner
Looks like demand is rising! This only goes well for my profits.

Bump and price rise!
Stealth soles, stealth sale.

I'll take my five tens to Vinnie's on Monday and hopefully I'll see some 80 year old dude walking down Springwood in them!!

At least I know he won't slip over.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'll take my five tens to Vinnie's on Monday and hopefully I'll see some 80 year old dude walking down Springwood in them!!.
Hey, who are you calling old. I'll stake out the Springwood Vinnies shoe section bright and early Tuesday morning.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk