Flaggon, Toowoomba

Jared

Yeti Cycles
So my day begins going out for some dh runs, when arriving at flaggon i get going on my 1st run, and what do i find down most of the track....some dimwit has gone and smoothed out everything i dug in to MAKE IT ROUGH!!!!
Theres more than a good chance whoever did this will read this, so just to let you know, dont ever touch the track again!!!! it was made rough for a reason, just because you dont like it dont go a wreck how other people have made a track that they made themselves!!!

what im getting at here, is me and a few others who know who the are spent hours upon hours making this trail, mainly for us!!! we tried keeping it fairly secret but secrecy can never be maintained for long, ever since the track has become popular others have non stop made sections easier to accommodate themselves, if you want an easy track, GO MAKE YOUR OWN!!!
And ill now be going out and making the trail twice as rough as it ever was, thanks for the inspiration, and i guarantee ive got more time on my hands than you do to keep it this way!!!

CAM

Likes Dirt
thats right kids, if you want a perfectly smooth track, go ride the bmx track or something
some of us actually need difficult tracks to ride so we can improve and do better at races, there's plenty of other tracks around the place that aren't as hard like lefty, cheese burger etc. or like Jared said, your on holidays so go and build your own

S.

ex offender
Jared said:
So my day begins going out for some dh runs, when arriving at flaggon i get going on my 1st run, and what do i find down most of the track....some dimwit has gone and smoothed out everything i dug in to MAKE IT ROUGH!!!!
Theres more than a good chance whoever did this will read this, so just to let you know, dont ever touch the track again!!!! it was made rough for a reason, just because you dont like it dont go a wreck how other people have made a track that they made themselves!!!

what im getting at here, is me and a few others who know who the are spent hours upon hours making this trail, mainly for us!!! we tried keeping it fairly secret but secrecy can never be maintained for long, ever since the track has become popular others have non stop made sections easier to accommodate themselves, if you want an easy track, GO MAKE YOUR OWN!!!
And ill now be going out and making the trail twice as rough as it ever was, thanks for the inspiration, and i guarantee ive got more time on my hands than you do to keep it this way!!!
I've never seen the track so this is purely speculation, but could they have done this thinking they were helping maintain the track (removing ruts etc)?

CAM

Likes Dirt
no it's like perfect little stutters and stuff, its obvious it was put there on purpose

Jared

Yeti Cycles
i did find out a bit more about the situation later on, seems the guy thought it was too rough, im sure he was trying to do good, but like cam said, they were pretty obviously man made rough sections.

We have had issues for a little bit on this trail with people straight lining some of the more difficult turns and stuff like that, and seeing the track this morning kind of made me crack.

just hope anyone thinking of altering the track out there reading this will think twice

S.

ex offender
How, uh, "legally approved" is the track? If it's not gonna cause dramas, maybe it would help if you put up a sign at the trailhead saying "please do not alter the track in any way, it has been intentionally created this way"?