Flaggon, Toowoomba

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Ive done this once before and now its even more annoying to do this again, slightly different problem this time though, so anyways, just got back from runs at Flaggon and once again someone/s has taken it upon themselves to make their own mods to this trail, only this time the stupid-o-meter is through the roof, NO NORTH SHORE CRAP ON OUR DH TRAILS!!!!!! sure its a peice of trail we are not using anymore, but its stupid for a number of reasons

1. it was placed right next to the road in full view of all that drive past (council people drive past too)
2. a north shore ladder was placed going down and across a fire road that had been built in (where the drop in the middle of the old chute was) fire roads are there to be used for acess in case of a fire *shock* there is new house there up near the top that the fire road is there for, so far weve had no copmplaints from this person, but i know this would annoy me a lot if someone did this on my land, and im sure the person that owns that house could shut our track down in one phone call.
3. the ladder especially was the most dangerous thing id ever seen to ride, we dont need the ambulance down there

Whoever is responsible im sure you didnt think it through what you were doing, but if your going to build something like this do it somewhere where there isnt an existing trail, if you looking for the person who removed it all, you can blame me, youll find your things in the bushes a little out of sight, didnt want to leave them in full view. what you did was extrememly dangerouns and stupid, please dont do it anymore.

Stealth

Likes Bikes
It really is one of the most annoying things ever when people take it upon themselves to do things like this and jeopardise the whole trail

tateops

Likes Bikes
Firstly if you wanna build some north shore or by saying that ANY allterations to a track do it on your own property or get the premision of the councill and or land owner, if every rider carried out by those rules we would have a much better name and the council would be much more inclined to help us with our projects, Also things which are made in one day by one person are often very dangerous and they will put riders in hospital and get tracks closed.
Think before you take aciton

demo man

Used to be cool.
top post Jared.

if you want to alter or even just fix a track up, do it at a working bee run by the local club or council - like the one at majura in my sig! :D