POS Fluid Method thrasher

Science

Likes Dirt
This is where its at.

I use this mostly to just get to work, and to just have a play.
Me playing is lining up a long peice of road, and lifting the front tyre. My best is the distance from Garfeild to Bunyip. About 3.5km. On the back wheel. I built it up from a very basic bike, to still a very basic bike, but with losts of bits hanging off of it.

I don't have any pics of me doing mono's, but here is the bike.

Thanks to Anaconda Fountain Gate.

You use your hands?
I do it no handed.
My longest is from Melbourne to Darwin, but I got bored.

Seriously, 3.5km - that's impressive!
BAHAHAHAH. thats impressive in itself Axela!

On a more serious note, your freakish for doing it that far.

Fine effort.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You use your hands?
I do it no handed.
My longest is from Melbourne to Darwin, but I got bored.

Seriously, 3.5km - that's impressive!
lame, sure i mean, melbourne to darwin is cool...

This one time, i manueled from brisbane to tassy...

Water manueling is for heroes

Bodin

GMBC
Don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Prick.
If someone doesn't like your humour, that's YOUR problem, not theirs. Deal with it better next time or get lost completely.

Enjoy your week's holiday. Do something useful like go ride a bike - better than clogging up other people's threads by doing a joke to death and then abusing people.

Science

Likes Dirt
Ok. I'm not all that into stunts and tricks.

I should have known a thread that made a claim like mine would turn into a joke fest. Alas, i have no video of anything i can do, couse i have no one who will ride with me. I ride solo everywhere. None of my mates ride at all.

I learned to mono when i was about 10, and its pretty much all i do. I mono everywhere.

A few weeks ago, whilst playing around at southbank in melbourne, i bet a street performor that i could mono further than he could ride his unicycle.

From Queenbridge st to riverslide skate park, along southbank. He only made it to st kilda rd. I made a dollar out of it.

When i'm not on the back wheel, i'm on the front wheel. But not as far as i mono. I just do stoppies. And turnbacks. and stoppy turnbacks to mono's.
and one handed mono's, and mono's holding the headstem, and one footed mono's, and no footed endo's, and bent endo's, and standing endo's, and seated endo's, and can can endo's and endo's down the roll in. But thats it!

anyway, have anouther photo.