Fluid MTB from Anaconda

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishrob

Squid
I have also just purchased a fluid bikeabout 2 months ago, it was the NITRO model. it was normally $1400 & was lucky to get 50% off the price. I got a great bike for $700 bucks, its no top of the range MBT, but I think it is still a pretty good bike for $700 bucks.

It has Shimano componments, with decent wheels, tyres etc on it and is a very comfortable bike to ride. It actually came wit a free service, but I decided to take it to my LBS for the service, which cost me $20 bucks to re adjust the gears (not that I don't trust the guys at Anaconda, I just think the LBS has a bit more experience) & it hasn't missed a beat.

It doesn't matter what brand or type of bike it is, as long as it suits the purpose that you have bought it for & it gets you from point A to point B, you can't ask for more than that.

oporciuncula

Cannon Fodder
Hi Jaskel,

I am an owner of 3 Fluid MTB's (Method, Momentum and Rythm). Plain is Simple...great bikes especially the Rythm...i did take it to the extreme and it can match it up there with the recornised brands such as the Giants and Avanti. However the Rythm which is the top of range MTB is suppose to cost $1500 however Anaconda went on sale and sold it to me for half the price. So definitely enjoy my Fluid Bikes. Give it a try if you like unfortunately it is now back to its retail price of $1500 but maybe they might go on sale again. Hope this helps.

OP
Hey guys, I have my hardcore Team Giant for my big hit downhilling but now I have a near 1 year old so I wanna get a cruiser for fanging around the streets, bit of fitness and maybe a trailer with my boy in the back...im thinking of one of these Fluid bikes from Anaconda, nothing major, just a cruiser, hit a small jump, maybe some small drops and bush trails...has anyone experienced the Fluid brand??

I know its not a kona or Giant but im not going to be hitting it hard so something that is specced ok but priced well is what i am looking for and the fluid looks pretty good...let me know what ya reckon? I dont want the "if u pay 300 more get a...." or fluid sucks cause its not a Kona BS

Just some honest opinions guys

thanks

J

Status
Not open for further replies.