VIC FOCUS SAM C - SMALL - $2800 ONO

Andy.

Likes Bikes
Item: Focus SAM C
Color - Green
Size - Small

Location: SE Melbourne. Prefer pick up/ meet up. Shipping will be at buyers expense.

Item Condition:
The frame and shock are brand new. The forks have been freshly serviced.

The frame was replaced under warranty

I had the front forks serviced (by Rockshox) while the frame and shock were on their way from their respective factories. There are a few marks on the fork lowers they are all aesthetic. no marks on stanchions.

The brakes are coming off my new bike. Because the bike is an ex- demo, they have been used. They will be bled when they are swapped over.

The rear wheel has a flat spot. I had the bike shop retention the spokes. There's still a little flat spot, but I never noticed it while riding.
Stock tyres were swapped out for the current pair in December last year.

The drive train is getting old, but still works well. It probably only needs a cassette and chain.

Dropper post has some play and could probably go for a service. But overall it's still pretty good.

Reason for selling: The riding I do doesn't justify 160mm of travel anymore. I'm looking at going to a smaller travel bike.

Price and price conditions: $2800. Happy to negotiate.

Extra Info:

FRAME: Focus SAM C, Small (brand new frame replaced under warranty, never ridden)

SHOCK: Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3, 160mm (Brand new, never ridden)

FORK: Rockshox PIKE RC, 160mm (no marks on stanchions)

STEM: PRO, 50mm

HANDLEBARS: Concept EX, 750mm

BRAKES: SRAM Code R F/R near new. NOT the Hopes pictured.

WHEELS: Concept EX 27.5, 142×12/15×100
- Rear wheel has a flat spot. The spokes were retensioned. There's just a little wobble.

TYRES: Continental Trail King, 2.4, Tubeless Ready.

REAR MECH: SRAM XO1, 11 speed.

SHIFTER: SRAM X1

CASSETTE: Sram XG, 10-42

CRANKS: SRAM S1000 (PF30 BB)

SEATPOST: KS LEV Integra, 125mm

SADDLE: Concept EX

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andy.

Likes Bikes
Bump it up! Will have a new bike soon. Need to move this on!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk