AM Focus SAM Factory

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
That was me lol. I have crohns and recovering from no core strength so that climb was nuts for me. I think i stopped 4 times and ended up unbolting my cleats as i didnt like them haha.

Were you the guys where I kinda stopped in a bush as you passed?

Would be keen to have a ride sometime with you maybe get to know the place better. Was my first real ride on stockyards.

Sorry if I put you guys off your ride.
Yeah we stopped just after we passed you, recognized the bike... didn't affect the ride though of course! :)
Happy to add another to our ridebro party!

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Do you mean your brake levers? Have you got any tools? I'm happy to help if you need.
Thanks Ideate, I should be good, have allot of tools for my side business including a couple of Norbars, I popped to Bunnings today and picked up a Torx set so i'm sorted now, only thing i don't currently own are the bike specific tools like BB wrench and cassette tool, i think i'll nab those when i eventually need them.

Ideate

only thing i don't currently own are the bike specific tools like BB wrench and cassette tool, i think i'll nab those when i eventually need them.
I think I've got a spare BB wrench. You can have it! I'll chuck it in the car next time I go out to the Youies, in case you're there again ;)

Ideate

That's cool! I just finished a table for the missus (literally tonight). Would have been cool to etch my love for Banshee bik.. Arrhh I mean love for her into the top somehow.. I don't think it'd fit into one of your machines though? It's heavy as fuck also..

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That's cool! I just finished a table for the missus (literally tonight). Would have been cool to etch my love for Banshee bik.. Arrhh I mean love for her into the top somehow.. I don't think it'd fit into one of your machines though? It's heavy as fuck also..

Could have etched ENVE into it easy enough!

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Yer tad big mate :) my current machine is only 740x430mm bed size, although I do have a single pass through door so can do long items

Jezza K

Likes Dirt
I love the laser engraving. Nice bike. Nice custom touches. I have 16 Focus Factory stock so I'm jealous of your rims.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
I love the laser engraving. Nice bike. Nice custom touches. I have 16 Focus Factory stock so I'm jealous of your rims.
Thanks Jezza. I was considering stock before I snapped this up. Even stock it's a killer bike setup. I think it got a contender award in what mtb of the year.

moorey

call me Mia
Rumour has it that Youies practice didn't go so well? You opted for 'go home'

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Few edits on that one mate :p

Youies practice was great?? apart from stomach cramping near the top of 4 with SPD's on LOL...
Was just trying to add the 'go hard or go home' pic. Failed.

Didn't you also have a few offs, partially pedal related?

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Was just trying to add the 'go hard or go home' pic. Failed.

Didn't you also have a few offs, partially pedal related?
Yer had my first Spd related tip over lol. Was kinda funny. stopped tried to clip out but didn't happen started to tip and thought ahh fk it and just braced for the impact LOL. After the cramping I removed me cleats and the rest of the day was smooth riding.