Rear derailleur - NX
Rear shifter - NX
Cassette - 10-42 Sram
Hubs - Hope Pro4 Silver, Boost, XD freewheel
Rims - DT swiss EX 511
Spokes - DT competition
Tyres - Minion DHF front and Continental Mountain King rear
Toobs - Procore with Orange Seal

This replaced my old cracked trailbike last December, I've built some new wheels with XD cassette and changed the saddle, stem, bars, fitted a longer dropper then put a Minion on the front.

It's a 2017 Vice, a solid little bike, stiff, confident and a rocket on smoother trails and jump lines. Suspension is pretty progressive but I added two more volume spacers because I ride like a goon. I planned to replace the Sektor, but I've been blown away by that cheap little fork, sure it can fall behind and start packing down in really rough stuff, but for medium trails it's both supportive and plush, same with the Deluxe R, it's no DHX2, but my last trailbikes CTD is now a painful memory of soggyness compared to this. I came off a 160/140mm bike and still have a Downhill bike, and the little 130/120mm Vice feels like it can keep up as long as the rocks and breaking bumps aren't too big. It sends too. I feel like a better fork wouldn't pay off, the few times it would really help, you'd probably still be fighting with only 130mm on the front.
[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Attachments

Last edited: