Follow Me Teaser...

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just cruising around the Internet and found this.
'Follow Me' Teaser...

Finally the big one! The official trailer for Anthill's new HD mountain bike film, Follow Me. World premiere April 16th Monterey California. Coming to DVD and iTunes May 2010
For anyone who hasnt seen it, here it is !

http://vimeo.com/10070693

I dont know about any of use but i am PUMPED to see this Badboy !

Last edited:

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
omg omg omg.... when i herd that there New World Disorder was not going to make anymore, i thought it was going to be the end of the world

i was wrong

i had to watch that twice

anyone who downloads this movie illegally in future, deserves to have their bikes confiscated and banished from MTB forever, this is worth paying for

Last edited:

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
#1 Fanboy

How frickin good does this look??? I'd have to be one of the biggest fans of The Collective's films but this one looks like it's carrying the tradition. I hope they get the editing and music right (after the last films I have high expectations!) but the trailer's angles, shots and riders all look mind blowing so far.

Anthills stuff makes most other bike movies look like home movies. Cable Cam's and creative shooting and editing has re-defined how a bike film should look and feel. The shot setups, lighting and creative camera work from these guys is making the sport look rad, feel authentic and makes you want to ride. You can almost FEEL the ride when a rider nails a landing or hooks a berm.

If you ride big bikes or like to get your wheels off the ground on a regular basis you need to own this one!

Did I mention I'm excited? Owwwww Yeah!

Cheers,

Derek