For Sale - Capital Punishment Entry 100km - 16.3.2013-$120

info regarding transfer of entry

Transfer of Entry Online - up to 11:59PM Friday 22 February 2013

You may transfer your entry online to another person prior to 11:59pm Friday 22 February 2013. Note that this is arranged by you and does not involve the Event organisers or the Event waitlist (i.e. you must find and be in contact with this new person yourself and complete the transfer between yourselves online).

You need to sort out payment between yourself and the person taking your entry. The person who is taking your entry needs to fill in their details and pay a $10 administration fee online to complete the transfer.

From Saturday 23 February 2013 you are still able to transfer your entry however you will not be able to do this online. Instead the transfer is done at event registration on Friday 15 March 2013. See below for details.

info re transfer / price change

Hi Tim,
I just saw, that when we have transferred the ticket you need to pay a fee of $10 for the transfer as you need to fill in your details in their page.

I am therefore happy if you transfer $110 into my bank account so you have the price i offered of $120.

Talk to you later,
Monika

Timwright1509

Cannon Fodder
transfer

happy with that. how do I pay you? Ive not done this before. Do I need a reference no to access the on line registration etc
Tim
Hi Tim,
I just saw, that when we have transferred the ticket you need to pay a fee of $10 for the transfer as you need to fill in your details in their page.

I am therefore happy if you transfer $110 into my bank account so you have the price i offered of $120.

Talk to you later,
Monika

adamsy

Cannon Fodder
capital punishment

Just wondering if ticket still available. Can u ring me on 0418432357 Stu Adams .

Cheers.