For Sale Section

JDDVL.

Banned
I just had a thought and was wondering if we could have a Hartail section and a Dually Section breakdown in the complete bikes.
I just thought it would make it quickeer when searching for a bike.

-nat

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
I reckon this would make it heaps easier for Farkiner's to sell there bikes because user's wouldn't be bumping as often.

Good suggestion.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The problem with that is, where do you draw the line ?

You have the same issues with Frame / Forks ? Why complete bikes only ?

Bumping happens every few days, so people are going to bump regardless of which thread it's in.

I have never had a problem differentiating between the two. If I am looking for something specific, I either search, or subscribe to the thread if I am following the pricing or bumping of a bike / part.

specialized boy

Likes Dirt
I think this is a great time i use trading areas at least half the time i'm on farkin. It would make it quiker and easier to find what you want.

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree with THAT, aswell lol.
Also, this is been posted before but, for when it describes the price they say '' offers'', which is very quiet annoying that the person can't even post up a rough figure to play with , so without knowing what it's worth people reply there offers then they get all infuriated and mad because it was just an atrocious offers like'' OMG HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME ''

no one is seeming to do anything about this and it just gets more annoying by the day..

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
yer i think this is a good i dea and you would have more of the bike you are looking for on the one page would be so much better and also agree with greek boy that is quite the annoying!!

cheers, tonks!

toml

Likes Dirt
Yes, that was a good idea, it is soo much easier to navigate through and find what you want.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
b_star said:
All I can say is: THANK YOU MR. FARKIN. This makes life so much easier!
Mr Farkin, ay? Now if only I was game enough to give Scott that as a custom title:p

JDDVL.

Banned
I know its a bit late to bring it up but hey,
Thanks to scott for bringing my idea to life,it is a hell of alot easier to use now.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)