Forgotten BMX's any good or other brands that are good?

Semtex1979

Likes Bikes
Hi I am in the market for a new bmx and am looking at the Forgotten BMX range they look ok and are Aussie owned. Are they good, any ideas for a bmx for a newbie like me whi has a budget if 400-500 $$$.

Thanks

Milan :)

pryaz

Likes Dirt
If you're happy not getting a Forgotten, you've got the Fit AM for $500 which is a decent bike for in your price range.

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
My mate may get a forgotten Siren, another kid was riding one down at the local bmx track. I'm actually quite jealous the bike looks pretty good.;)

Gazza

Likes Bikes
My mate is a pretty full on bmxer and he says never get a forgotten because there a shit build.

and my view would be to get a fit because they are a nice solid bike... just look at their team they have to be worth something:p

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have a look at Hoffman Bikes, i dont know what prices they have but they make a real nice bike. Might need to spend a little more money though. Strong recommendation.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Forgotten represent good value for money.
My reccomendation would be to try and get yourself onto a Misguided, or if the budget can strectch that far, a Siren.
There is a local kid riding a Misguided in my neck of the woods, blasting over triples at the BMX track and the bike has held up fine.
Forgotten are also an Australian run BMX company, its always good to support your scene.

chubz

Likes Dirt
hey i know a forgotten rider (mini) and his bike is nice and light but a other mate of my has a siren and his cracked it already and he is not a hard rider so i would get a fit :D:D

H@zZ@

Likes Bikes
hey man iv been fidding a forgotten seducer for avbout a year and i love it it just floats ova dirt fumpa and smooth as in the bowls so id defenetly recomend one
:D

sickdogmadrash

Likes Dirt
i don't know where you got it in your head that forgottens are built poorly, i have been riding a seducer for almost a year now and the thing has been a really nice complete, although it is hardly a complete now, only frame and cranks are stock.
i purchased mine for $750 from helensvale bmx and was my first descent complete that i have purchased,i recommend it to everyone. unfortunatly forgotten have discontinued the seducer but have pretty much replaced it with the misguided at the same price as the seducer, im fairly certain that the just will be an ever nicer complete

jwalka

Cannon Fodder
hey

get a free agent theyre a pretty strong frame high quality rims and hubs and i would most recommend getting a free agent air strike but the 2008/2009 models are better than the 2010