QLD Forks 26"/9mm QR /130-150mm.... um guess old school nowadays....

Gripo

Eats Squid
Item:* Forks.... Fox or Rockshox
Wheel Size: 26"
Axle: 9mm QR
Steerer: 1-1/8th inch
Steerer Length: 190mm
Travel:b] 130 to 150mm range
Condition: Working order....tidy????
Story:*Getting a 26"er back on the trails for my young nephew...

PM me and puts some pics in this thread....

Gripo

Eats Squid
Stuck with QR? I have options in 15 or 20mm.
Yes....I guess....or I get a set of 26" 15mm front & 135mm QR rear wheelset...I already have a 15mm fork that would suit....

6 of one or 1/2 dozen of the other really....

moorey

call me Mia
Yes....I guess....or I get a set of 26" 15mm front & 135mm QR rear wheelset...I already have a 15mm fork that would suit....

6 of one or 1/2 dozen of the other really....
Cheap 26" wheels might be easier to find...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
So they are round and rolling....lol

I'm in Toowoomba, reckon its possible to send them up Plank
Yup, they do the wheel thing, spin around in circles and stop when brakes are applied (or there's a hill). Not in bad nic, couple of scuffs in the paint but no dings or buckles and spin nice and smooth. Upgrading the forks and need a 20mm front now.

I can do post, no worries. Don't know what it'll cost without looking into it, happy to drop it at the local e-go depot to save you a few bucks though.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Yup, they do the wheel thing, spin around in circles and stop when brakes are applied (or there's a hill). Not in bad nic, couple of scuffs in the paint but no dings or buckles and spin nice and smooth. Upgrading the forks and need a 20mm front now.

I can do post, no worries. Don't know what it'll cost without looking into it, happy to drop it at the local e-go depot to save you a few bucks though.

$30-35 tops if you box it round like a rissole through Aus post.

Gripo

Eats Squid

I you want to look for a wheel box from a lbs or whatever you reckon...moorey cost estimate is on the money...i'd be happy with that or similar...

moorey

call me Mia
I you want to look for a wheel box from a lbs or whatever you reckon...moorey cost estimate is on the money...i'd be happy with that or similar...
Can't box it. If square, they charge on cubic volume. Make it round.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cool cool, I'll pick up some cardboard and bubblewrap from work today and get creative. $30 sounds about right to me so if you're happy with that I'll cap it there (if i get stung heaps more than that then I'll look at other options)

This means the tracer gets put out of commission again :p

moorey

call me Mia
Cool cool, I'll pick up some cardboard and bubblewrap from work today and get creative. $30 sounds about right to me so if you're happy with that I'll cap it there (if i get stung heaps more than that then I'll look at other options)

Texted you a pic.

Gripo

Eats Squid

No worries, pack'em good....

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item:* Forks.... Fox or Rockshox
Wheel Size: 26"
Axle: 9mm QR
Steerer: 1-1/8th inch
Steerer Length: 190mm
Travel:b] 130 to 150mm range
Condition: Working order....tidy????
Story:*Getting a 26"er back on the trails for my young nephew...

PM me and puts some pics in this thread....

Sounds like you have things already sorted but if not I have a set of 130mm Sektors, 200mm steerer in good working order, no marks on stanchions if you want to stick with QR

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
so i was in a bit of a hurry to get these boxed up (had actual work to do) so couldn't put in the time to make the packaging actually round round, just octogonny. anyway, post office said $65, i went to take it away and retry the packing and they said "ok, make it $42" - what? i didn't know you could haggle with aus post!! :laugh:

moorey

call me Mia
so i was in a bit of a hurry to get these boxed up (had actual work to do) so couldn't put in the time to make the packaging actually round round, just octogonny. anyway, post office said $65, i went to take it away and retry the packing and they said "ok, make it $42" - what? i didn't know you could haggle with aus post!! :laugh:
You've effectively reduced his tip from $30 to $10. Can't be good for the economy.