forks at a low as possible price..

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
funny when u try to save for something, stuff on your bike breaks....

well i was luckily enough to snap a set of forks this morning and have shit all money to replace them with...

So if ne of u have a set of forks (qr, v-brake & disc) that work good that u wanna let go for CHEAP for me, thatd be great...

**EDIT** my absoloute limit is about $300

Rik

logged out
$100 for a set of Mozo r500's, you pay post.
These are a massive set of forks, unfortunately the internals aren't in the best shape, but they still work.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks for the offer rik...

i know beggers cant be choosers but there isnt really much point in buying another set of forks that will break as easy as my shit RST's did...

cheers tho

Rik

logged out
They aren't going to break, they're big fuckers... overbuilt to the max.
It's just that the internals are lacking in performance, it only has a simple damping mechanism, so it's a bit bouncy.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey rik are these the ones u mean?

i had a bit of a read, n they do sound strong (37mm cromo stanchions) but its just suntour isnt a name well known for their good quality forks... I will do some thinking and get back to ya if i decidew i like them

Rik

logged out
That's them. I'll get pics tomorrow.
I've ground the stupid safety tips off the dropouts, and turned the boots into wiperseals, to show off the fat stanchions to the world.
I'll be honest, they're a big, heavy fork. You'll never break it, but it's huge...

They're made by Mozo, which are doing some interesting things for 2004.

DOM

Eats Squid
I got 2000 Model Judy Race,

$150.

they have 4" travel.. Adjustable .. Fork Boots.

Good cosmestic condition.

cheap

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ne one else? ive got to have some forks by THursday, tell me if uve got friends who are selling aswell aswell!!!

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In your sig it says that they are only $250.

¿

I'm just looking for some cheap forks to put on my bike so I can sell it aswell, so thanks for the offer.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but I don't want to pay that much for a fork that I am hoping to only get $600 for....

I didnt really wanna spend much over $100..