~forks~

jack_rides_stp

Likes Bikes
hey I'm undicided of what forks I should get , I really need them for anything like. Small dh , dirt jumps , street maybe a bit of park.

Just not sure what forks would be able to do all this.

And something with a mid range travel like 130 to 150 or some thing like that

This would be appreciated thanks

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
marzocchi 55's are great. They can adjust from 120mm to 160mm, They are also are nice neat looking fork. Not so sure about the price range but it should be fair. Hope this helps
Adam

ullysses

Likes Dirt
Yea second that the Marzocchi 55 ATA'S are good alrounders and they have a total of 165mm of travel with ATA which can bring them down to 125mm. Where as the 55 ATA 2 has 160mm of travel that can be adjusted down to 120mm with the ata 2 feature it all depends on if you want more ajustability and 5mm of travel for the extra price.

55 ATA
http://www.marzocchi.com/Template/detailSPAForksMTB.asp?IDFolder=113&IDOggetto=55953&LN=UK&Sito=mtb

55 ATA2
http://www.marzocchi.com/Template/d...er=113&LN=UK&Sito=mtb&IDOggetto=55955#details

Hope this helped.

brynDH

Likes Dirt
hey mate, have a look at rockshox pike. they have travle adjust from 95-140 or 110-140. i posted a thread a bit like this and i got almost everyone saying pikes. hope i helped.

H

>Henry

Hey mate I have a stp too (surprise surprise) and I recently bought new forks for it, I went with a set of Pike's and couldnt be happier apart from a few minor problems that dont really affect me too much. Such as air leaking out on the top to clicks of travel on the Travel Adjust knob, and fluid leaking out of the compression adjust area when the bikes is upside down.

Both of which are annoying but not a major thing, as everything else is peachy! I use mine for everything htat you've said above except park, although I have tried park a bit on them and it seems fine.

I think that those 55's would be worth a look though, I've seen a couple of people around with them and they seem like a pretty decent fork.

Henry,