Formula One world championship

driftking

Wheel size expert
Mother fuckers. I checked all the guides and found nothing. Just came inside to see the last 6 laps. Amazing finish though.
On the D train. TOOT TOOT!!!!!
What the hell, I stayed up all night for that race because there was no replay in the guide.
Bastards haha.

Big AC

Likes Dirt
That guy must give the best blow jobs, he gets every gig.
He has photos of Bernie in the dungeon with Mosley

I believe that the layout of the Red Bull Ring is unchanged from the A1 Ring which used in the early 2000s and that Tilke worked mainly on new facilities after the old ones were demolished, not sure if he changed the run-off. Tilke did do the redesign in 1996 when it went from the high speed Österreichring to the A1 Ring.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Yep, ad free.

I just watch it on a laptop.
Ad free :D
How long after the race is it usually put on the site? and do they upload it in 1080?
I have a port in my room but my tv is at the other end and other side, I might run a Ethernet cable around the room to the tv so its a easy 5 second plug in.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Three words: Personal video recorder. I have a Tivo and it is a beast. I can say nothing bad about it.

Massa and Smedley are sounding like total fuckwits with their allegations against Force India and Perez. Maybe it's easier to just accept that both drivers were involved and it happened so ah, get over it?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So Newey's on his way out. Next year will be his last car and even then he's taking a less hands-on approach.

Hopefully for Ricciardo, Red Bull can find a decent replacement as I can see Vettel jumping ship when Newey goes (if not before), leaving Danny as number one driver.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So Newey's on his way out. Next year will be his last car and even then he's taking a less hands-on approach.

Hopefully for Ricciardo, Red Bull can find a decent replacement as I can see Vettel jumping ship when Newey goes (if not before), leaving Danny as number one driver.
I've been watching that info over the last two days and thought the same; Vettel will move on. I reckon he and Alonso will likely swap steers or Vettel will land at Merc. Either way, I reckon Alonso will drive a Red Bull next time he changes suits.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yeah fingers crossed hey. Money shouldn't be a problem. But mountains of cash hasn't seemed to have helped Ferrari recently.

akashra

Eats Squid
Three words: Personal video recorder.
I would have gone with "The Pirate Bay" but hey, that works too ;D

As for Alonso, who knows, maybe he'll end up driving a Ferrari LeMans Prototype 1.

IMO Prototype 1 needs to be bigger. Focus a bit less on endurance racing and get a more global/supported/recognised series going.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Alonso is contracted to Ferrari until the end of 2016.
The folding stuff will see that contract thrown in the shitter if the 2015 car doesn't win every race. Ever so slowly, the Ferrari F1 car is getting slower and slower each year. I get excited when both drivers qualify in the top ten!

scblack

Leucocholic
The folding stuff will see that contract thrown in the shitter if the 2015 car doesn't win every race. Ever so slowly, the Ferrari F1 car is getting slower and slower each year. I get excited when both drivers qualify in the top ten!
Maybe so, but that team is the Manchester United of F1. Their merchandising is where their money is really made. Race results are not immediately apparent on the bottom line.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Maybe so, but that team is the Manchester United of F1. Their merchandising is where their money is really made. Race results are not immediately apparent on the bottom line.
That's never been more true. Man Utd have gone tits up and hundreds of thousands of their fair weather fans have fucked off to support Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That's never been more true. Man Utd have gone tits up and hundreds of thousands of their fair weather fans have fucked off to support Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool.
Pffft, what sell outs. I support my chosen teams regardless of the win versus loss ratio.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Three words: Personal video recorder. I have a Tivo and it is a beast. I can say nothing bad about it.

Massa and Smedley are sounding like total fuckwits with their allegations against Force India and Perez. Maybe it's easier to just accept that both drivers were involved and it happened so ah, get over it?
Yeah I think I mentioned the need for a PVR/DVR. Have been looking, I have no ned for ICE tv but im looking heavily at a few decent ones.
The advantage though of online is no ads, while you can fast forward the DVR/PVR ads its still a nice touch to have zero ads and hassle free, if the footage if put up within 24hours of the race I might just save myself the money and watch the late races online.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
i've just recently bought a USB tv tuner, ICE subscription and then use a scheduler that will record anything with the words "formula 1" etc in it.
it automatically records to the media server folder, so i can watch it from the ps3, wdtv's, etc.

great little setup!

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I think I mentioned the need for a PVR/DVR. Have been looking, I have no ned for ICE tv but im looking heavily at a few decent ones.
The advantage though of online is no ads, while you can fast forward the DVR/PVR ads its still a nice touch to have zero ads and hassle free, if the footage if put up within 24hours of the race I might just save myself the money and watch the late races online.
Yeah it is, it's still on their site for 5 days now (I think it's up for 7 days after the race). It's not in 1080p, I'm pretty sure, and they split it into 3 parts - each coinciding with an ad break. But they don't show the ads.