Formula One world championship

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
No official word yet. Nothing like the media misreporting... .McLaren pulled out as someone on their team was sick. Lewis Hamilton was questioning why the F1 is going ahead. Gates are open and cars are driving around this morning.
It.

Has.

Been.

Cancelled.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Surprised the MotoGP bike is that close to be honest. Bloody impressive for about 1/10th the tyre contact patch and bugger-all aero.
That close? 27 seconds is close? Lewis would lap Marc not long into lap 3.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Those Mercs are hitting cornering speeds hitherto unseen in F1 to date, I reckon...the change in direction... (cued video below):

Violent right-left at 285km/h...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Hahahaha!!!! Indeed...smash up derby more like it:

Perez's Stroll's car looks like a pretzel:

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the ferraris are redder than ever. the safety car is redder than ever, and the flags are red red red.

and on a happy side note - young aussie oscar piastri took the formula 3 title last night. so many winners and good racing in that series this year. Helps that its at a more family friendly timeslot too.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So is the paddock talk about Lewis scoring his 4,892.4rd win to match Michael Schumaker or what tattoo is Daniel going to make Cyril get?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So is the paddock talk about Lewis scoring his 4,892.4rd win to match Michael Schumaker or what tattoo is Daniel going to make Cyril get?
i don't think anyone really cares what's going on at mercedes, even their own crew go totally mild for a win compared to how the renault guys felt about getting third.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
i don't think anyone really cares what's going on at mercedes, even their own crew go totally mild for a win compared to how the renault guys felt about getting third.
Yeah I think they got some satisfaction from destroying Ferrari earlier in the season, but now the scarlet horsie is off to the glue factory they seem pretty nonchalant about marching to their 87th consecutive championship.

I'd consider it much more concerning re overall manufacturer support now Honda has bailed. What's to stop Mercedes from considering their options once they do a clean sweep of the current regulations by the end of 2021? Why stay when the remaining competition (Renault & Ferrari) are hardly kicking goals?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah I think they got some satisfaction from destroying Ferrari earlier in the season, but now the scarlet horsie is off to the glue factory they seem pretty nonchalant about marching to their 87th consecutive championship.

I'd consider it much more concerning re overall manufacturer support now Honda has bailed. What's to stop Mercedes from considering their options once they do a clean sweep of the current regulations by the end of 2021? Why stay when the remaining competition (Renault & Ferrari) are hardly kicking goals?
The new Concorde agreement binds them to F1 untill the end of 2025.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk