Forts and The Inbetween (feat. bikeless hucking)

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
OMFGWTF! :eek:

Loved the moment that deliberately nerdy dbag axed himself. The chicks aren't too bad but that moustache....

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
this made me genuinely sad inside. this is what the world is coming to? last time i checked there were more important issues in this world than taking other peoples hard earned money to drive around the continent building fucking forts. its been made abundantly clear to me that the human race is doomed to suffer a tragic and violent end, thanks to dumb fucking people like you. with people like you in it, this world is not worth saving. i'd gladly watch all my friends and family die a horrible death from a nuclear explosion if it means all the lensless glasses wearing fort building self righteous shells of human beings called hipsters are wiped out as well. i hope you all get alcohol poisoning from too much pbr and die. i'll build a fort on your grave.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I wonder if we could build a fort filled with sadistic shit and send some pictures of that to them but what to fill it with?

Joy

Likes Dirt
this made me genuinely sad inside. This is what the world is coming to? Last time i checked there were more important issues in this world than taking other peoples hard earned money to drive around the continent building fucking forts. Its been made abundantly clear to me that the human race is doomed to suffer a tragic and violent end, thanks to dumb fucking people like you. With people like you in it, this world is not worth saving. I'd gladly watch all my friends and family die a horrible death from a nuclear explosion if it means all the lensless glasses wearing fort building self righteous shells of human beings called hipsters are wiped out as well. I hope you all get alcohol poisoning from too much pbr and die. I'll build a fort on your grave.
hahahahhahahaha

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They certainly do not live in the real world.

If they believe that creating a fucking shambles from dog blankets and old doors, to hide behind it to share heartfelt conversations over a lousy unsubstantial meal is going to make any sort of difference then they are clearly living in a fantasy world.

The whole concept is entirely stupid and ultimately relies on donations.

Good intentions and gestures of love without any form of real action doesn't make the world a better place. Things would actually start happening if you replaced dipshit hipster ideals with good intentions, $$$ and a sensibility to spend it wisely.

Instead of travelling abroad to try and make a difference I have no doubt that their time and energy would be much better spent at a local homeless shelter, soup kitchen, vinnies etc.

You've got to ask; would they really be doing this if they couldn't plaster their self righteous videos and blogs all over the internet?

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HOW DID SOMEBODY NOT BREAK THEIR BACK?

The guy in the green shirt got some serious airtime, dude... :rolleyes:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't really care what the message in but building forts is fun. I think we can all take that away from this video.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
didn't anyone tell these luckless hippy-dream inheritors that we already "build forts and ask questions, building community" on the interwebz? isn't that what the off-topic threads on forums are for?

'Ross

Eats Squid
Couldn't bear to watch the whole thing but looked like another example of softcock hipsters trying to replicate the anarchist/hobo lifestyle (don't know any better words to describe it) in a very watered down and pathetic way.

Arete

Likes Dirt
While building a cubby and acting like you are 5 years old again might be fun, you are unlikely to find out anything you didn't find out when you did it at age 5. Applying big words to such an activity does not change this.

I'm obviously biased, but I think that people, sitting around in tents or in this case "forts" sucking bongs or PBR's down and going "Oh isn't life mysterious and amaaaaazing!" are unlikely to find out anything new or create anything new because doing so generally takes talent, time, dedication and creativity, leaving little time for being ironic, whimsical and anti-fashionable. The people actually finding out such things are more likely to be found near fume hoods wearing safety googles and lab coats, sitting in front of computers with hunchbacks or covered in various substances in a studio somewhere.

To steal from the magniloquent Tim Minchin:

“Life is full of mysteries, yeah
But there are answers out there
And they won’t be found
By people sitting around
Looking serious
And saying isn’t life mysterious?
Let’s sit here and hope
Let’s call up the fucking Pope
Let’s go watch Oprah
Interview Deepak Chopra

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo.
That show was so cool
because every time there’s a church with a ghoul
Or a ghost in a school
They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The fucking janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide.
Throughout history
Every mystery
EVER solved has turned out to be
Not Magic.

Does the idea that there might be truth
Frighten you?
Does the idea that one afternoon
On Wiki-fucking-pedia might enlighten you
Frighten you?
Does the notion that there may not be a supernatural
So blow your hippy noodle
That you would rather just stand in the fog
Of your inability to Google?

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
F*** forts. Build compounds!!

The secret black helicopters of the Jewish/Chinese-controlled UN hit-squads will be coming for us all soon. Gather arms, brothers. Revolution is at hand!

fairy1

Banned
It can't be real, donations have been cancelled, maybe they were murdered by orphans.
From the comments-
"If it's actually "real" then I hope everyone involved in this project is murdered by a roving mob of bloodthirsty orphans".

EDIT- Whoa they really have a website but it says the vid doesn't exist.
http://fortsandtheinbetween.com/

Last edited: