TAS FOUND: 135x12 inner axle and endcaps for hope pro2 evo

moorey

call me Mia
Oh I definitely will be buying them new, it’s just a matter of who says they can get them
Contacted distro directly? @Ezkaton might be able to point you in the right direction.
There are certainly plenty of pro2 axles around....mainly because they snap like carrots in 12mm.
I’m 98% sure evo and pro4 are same but never had a 4 out. @Labcanary is an Oracle on this.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Contacted distro directly? @Ezkaton might be able to point you in the right direction.
There are certainly plenty of pro2 axles around....mainly because they snap like carrots in 12mm.
I’m 98% sure evo and pro4 are same but never had a 4 out. @Labcanary is an Oracle on this.
I've pulled a few apart but I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people out there.
Pro2 Evo and Pro4 axles are the same, hub bearings and caps are the same but freehubs are different.

moorey

call me Mia
I've pulled a few apart but I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people out there.
Pro2 Evo and Pro4 axles are the same, hub bearings and caps are the same but freehubs are different.
Bang on what I was thinking. Yes, freehub different. Immediately recognized by green seal on the 4.

Lucaw

Next in line
I'll check our existing and incoming stock of HUB229 and HUB241 on Monday, and direct you to a Hobart-based store you can order through if you like.
I’m going to drop off the wheel at cyclingo, and they said that they would sort it.
I will tell the the part numbers.
Thank you for your offer though