Found 142 x 12 24h rear hub or a dead wheel

ausdb

Being who he is
Item: 142 x 12 24h rear hub or a dead wheel with usable hub, prefer 6 bolt.
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $100 posted.
Extra Info: 26" thru axle wheels seem to be hard to find at the moment, plan B is to replace the QR hub in the wheel I already have (Sun Ringle Charger Expert). Before I order a Novatec D792SB from Aliexpress just wondering if anyone has a random rear hub in their spares pile or a trashed rear wheel that has a suitable hub to harvest and spokes if it's something fancy assed. A 29 or 27.5 wheel is fine as I can shorten and roll threads on spokes.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: 142 x 12 24h rear hub or a dead wheel with usable hub, prefer 6 bolt.
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $100 posted.
Extra Info: 26" thru axle wheels seem to be hard to find at the moment, plan B is to replace the QR hub in the wheel I already have (Sun Ringle Charger Expert). Before I order a Novatec D792SB from Aliexpress just wondering if anyone has a random rear hub in their spares pile or a trashed rear wheel that has a suitable hub to harvest and spokes if it's something fancy assed. A 29 or 27.5 wheel is fine as I can shorten and roll threads on spokes.
I think I have what you need. I'll go check after sunrise.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Easton MI-321, 24h, 142x12, 6 bolt rotor mount, straaaaighhtt puullll (ewwwww).

I was going to rebuild an Easton wheel but ended up selling the wheels to a better home with @Mr Crudley.

Also got some 270mm and 272mm SP spokes to include in case they are the correct length by some crazy fluke.

ausdb

Being who he is
Unfortunately the planet was the wrong colour for the boy, a black novatec is on the way.