ACT FOUND 142x12 27.5 wheel or just 142x12 hub

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: 27.5 Rear wheel 142x12 hub with Shimano driver or just the 142x12 hub
Location: Canberra but for the right thing happy to pay postage.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Honestly less is better but it depends on what it is, I can get some average wheels for a bit over $100 each or $250 for a set but the quality isn't there.
Extra Info: Picked up a Canyon Spectral recently and apparently they used boost forks but kept the rear at 142x12 because why just use one standard on a bike when you can use two. Pains is I have a boost set of dt Swiss wheels I was going to use and now I have to mix and match.

cborwn92

Squid
Hi champ, I have a novatec hub set, I am nearly 100% positive the rear hub is 142x12, but they are convertible to what ever size you want (just have o get the right conversion kit for $15). I would be cashing $60 for the set, They are out at Yass but I work on Sundays in Canberra so I could bring them in with me.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hi champ, I have a novatec hub set, I am nearly 100% positive the rear hub is 142x12, but they are convertible to what ever size you want (just have o get the right conversion kit for $15). I would be cashing $60 for the set, They are out at Yass but I work on Sundays in Canberra so I could bring them in with me.
Thanks mate but I just won some dt Swiss wheels on eBay so will probably have to pass but if it falls through I'll let you know.