FOUND found 2007 Specialized stumpjumper expert

hello all I had my 2007 Specialized stumpjumper expert stolen from little Lonsedale st just up from Swanson st (state library)on Sat 25/2/2017 around 230pm silver and white has da bomb rims on it race face handle bars stem planet seat race face seat post will post a pic when I learn how. update 28/2/2017 1240 am bike found by vic poll

Last edited:

John U

MTB Precision
Bad luck. A lot of us know how it feels.

Check the Pawn Shops in the general area too. It might turn up at one of those.

Thanks John u yep not a good felling at all first one I've had stolen thought it was safe with over $500 worth of locks on it how wrong I was PS guys there is a active bike thief in north Melbourne info from stolen bikes Australia and I'm now hunting the person who got mine just got a CCTV pic from a lovely shop owner

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Having your bike stolen is shit, sorry to hear it. The shitless part is your only real protection is good insurance. Good luck finding your perp! Get all bear tiger on his arse when you do.

Thanks mate insurance I got too just waiting on police report perp I'm going to find don't care how long it takes me had a heap of mates walking and riding around the city all day all I am willing to say is I hope I don't see a bike thief in action I'm not normally an angry person but having a bike stolen and finding out that thay are going missing at an alarming rate make me feel sick more needs to be done I think

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Good quick result, it happens occasionally! Hopefully it's still in good knick given the quick find.

Condition report when it's back in your hands.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is a rare outcome, hooray. The one time I tracked down one of my bikes the police said it was none of their business and warned me against any vigilante retrieval. I was rather pissed about that and decided they'll not be involved should I find one again.

Thanks pink poodle yep thay can not be very useful at times my bike was spotted by a mate police called and told to come get it before I call the owner. guys when you spot a stolen bike just grab it especially if it's yours and give the thife or person who has it something he will not forget in a hurry and pawn shops different kettle of fish

Yep very had a lot of emails and second facebook account going mental best way to find a bike first thing I did when got stolen ring a mate to come to city bring people to help door knock for CCTV then police station then stolen bikes Australia facebook and then a 2 and a half day search PS found thife this morning I'll leave what happened up to your imagination