TAS FOUND 26 inch 180- 200mm dh/ freeride frame/ bike

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 26 inch dh/freeride frame with a taper or 1.5 steerer
Price range/Willing to Pay:$1000? for a complete bike, less for a frame.
Extra Info: I love my NS soda but hangers are expensive and need to come from canad. And I break hangers a lot. I need a bike with more travel than the craftworks for shuttle days and riding Maydena. I would either like to swap out the frame for something else or buy a complete bike and sell the ns complete.
If you have something I'm happy to swap you the ns (frame or complete bike) with a cash adjustment.

Last edited:

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Just get yourself a Glory for $1000odd

something like this.

Lucaw

Next in line
Just get yourself a Glory for $1000odd

something like this.
Nice, but I was looking for something 26, will update the thread title

clockworked

Like an orange
I've got a refurbished large iron horse sunday team. Its got 35mm boxxer wc and also a period correct 32mm set of teams as well. All the bearings were replaced, the frame has been repainted and it has a fox dhx4 coil shock. Full saint group and silver deemax wheels. Newish maxxis dh rubber. I want 1700 for the bike and all the spares i have for it. It'd also fit the marzocchi 66s ive got as well

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
just putting it out there bender, but have you thought of buying a spare hanger so you have one extremely locally? would cost you $60-70 yeah? and save you having to buy another bike and sell another bike and then you get to keep the NS. My logic is probably flawed here somewhere, i mean i know i'm never right about stuff at home

Lucaw

Next in line
I've got a refurbished large iron horse sunday team. Its got 35mm boxxer wc and also a period correct 32mm set of teams as well. All the bearings were replaced, the frame has been repainted and it has a fox dhx4 coil shock. Full saint group and silver deemax wheels. Newish maxxis dh rubber. I want 1700 for the bike and all the spares i have for it. It'd also fit the marzocchi 66s ive got as well
That sounds nice but probably not what I am after

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I've got a 2011 Giant Reign X in the shed I could sell you. Only thing is its a straight 1 1/8" steerer bike. It has Rockshox Domains with adjustable travel. I bought it on here but never rode it. I replaced all the bearings in the frame. I would sell it for what I bought it for which was $650. Send me a PM if interested.