[Found!] 26" XC Tyres, 2.2-2.4

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
Item: 26" 2.2-2.4 XC tyres, thinking along the lines of Ikon, RaceKing, Ardent Race or similar.
Price: Less than new?
Condition: If it doesn't have cuts/tears or punctures (wanting to run tubeless), and isn't completely bald i'd be happy.
Extra Info: Was looking new but seems almost impossible to find nowadays? Might check LBS tomorrow.

Found!

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
Cheers, didn't know about that site.

Ardent/MinionSS would be good if were using em for XC.... but i'll have to admit, i'm actually looking to chuck them on the dirt jumper so am after a smaller Ikon-size tread profile. Damned if I can find something though!

Labcanary

Likes Dirt
Cheers, didn't know about that site.

Ardent/MinionSS would be good if were using em for XC.... but i'll have to admit, i'm actually looking to chuck them on the dirt jumper so am after a smaller Ikon-size tread profile. Damned if I can find something though!
I possibly have an Ikon and an Ardent race TR. I'll go and check once the garage defrosts a bit! I HAD 2 Ikons but gave one to my brother in law!

moorey

Nothing is better than a tomato
I possibly have an Ikon and an Ardent race TR. I'll go and check once the garage defrosts a bit! I HAD 2 Ikons but gave one to my brother in law!
Better than giving to real Bro, hey @Plankosaurus
Is this a race to give away tyres? I’m getting my active wear on.

moorey

Nothing is better than a tomato
Ok, pretty slim pickings outside minions sorry.
2.0 Michelin XC (can remove, not using bike) had 2.25 ardent LUST is as close as got. can bundle either/both in with anything @Labcanary might have. I have to visit her anyway.

Labcanary

Likes Dirt
Got an Ikon 26x2.2 and a regular Ardent 26x2.4
Also Geax Saguaro 26x2.2
Got a couple of Crossmarks 26x2.1 but they're probably too narrow.

Last edited:

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I have brand new schawalbe nobby nic 2.4 if you are interested? Also have more gravity oriented tyre like maxxis high roller and schwalbe magic mary both 2.35 if u r also interested - thought i'll bring it up in case u r interested.

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys, reckon an Ardent, nobby nic etc might be a bit too much tyre

Got an Ikon 26x2.2 and a regular Ardent 26x2.4
Also Geax Saguaro 26x2.2
Got a couple of Crossmarks 26x2.1 but they're probably too narrow.
Yeah, Crossmark probably not bad for the use but more squish is better. Would love the Ikon though, will shoot you a PM!

Dropping down to LBS in a sec to see what they have.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I have brand new schawalbe nobby nic 2.4 if you are interested? Also have more gravity oriented tyre like maxxis high roller and schwalbe magic mary both 2.35 if u r also interested - thought i'll bring it up in case u r interested.
How much are you chasing for the NN/MM combo?