[Found!] 26" XC Tyres, 2.2-2.4

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 26" 2.2-2.4 XC tyres, thinking along the lines of Ikon, RaceKing, Ardent Race or similar.
Price: Less than new?
Condition: If it doesn't have cuts/tears or punctures (wanting to run tubeless), and isn't completely bald i'd be happy.
Extra Info: Was looking new but seems almost impossible to find nowadays? Might check LBS tomorrow.

Found!

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers, didn't know about that site.

Ardent/MinionSS would be good if were using em for XC.... but i'll have to admit, i'm actually looking to chuck them on the dirt jumper so am after a smaller Ikon-size tread profile. Damned if I can find something though!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Cheers, didn't know about that site.

Ardent/MinionSS would be good if were using em for XC.... but i'll have to admit, i'm actually looking to chuck them on the dirt jumper so am after a smaller Ikon-size tread profile. Damned if I can find something though!
I possibly have an Ikon and an Ardent race TR. I'll go and check once the garage defrosts a bit! I HAD 2 Ikons but gave one to my brother in law!

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, pretty slim pickings outside minions sorry.
2.0 Michelin XC (can remove, not using bike) had 2.25 ardent LUST is as close as got. can bundle either/both in with anything @Labcanary might have. I have to visit her anyway.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Got an Ikon 26x2.2 and a regular Ardent 26x2.4
Also Geax Saguaro 26x2.2
Got a couple of Crossmarks 26x2.1 but they're probably too narrow.

Last edited:

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I have brand new schawalbe nobby nic 2.4 if you are interested? Also have more gravity oriented tyre like maxxis high roller and schwalbe magic mary both 2.35 if u r also interested - thought i'll bring it up in case u r interested.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers guys, reckon an Ardent, nobby nic etc might be a bit too much tyre

Got an Ikon 26x2.2 and a regular Ardent 26x2.4
Also Geax Saguaro 26x2.2
Got a couple of Crossmarks 26x2.1 but they're probably too narrow.
Yeah, Crossmark probably not bad for the use but more squish is better. Would love the Ikon though, will shoot you a PM!

Dropping down to LBS in a sec to see what they have.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I have brand new schawalbe nobby nic 2.4 if you are interested? Also have more gravity oriented tyre like maxxis high roller and schwalbe magic mary both 2.35 if u r also interested - thought i'll bring it up in case u r interested.
How much are you chasing for the NN/MM combo?