VIC Found -> 29 Fork 100-120mm tapered 15mm axle non-boost

cammas

Seamstress
Item: 29er Fork 100-120mm tapered steerer 15mm axle non-boost
Price range/Willing to Pay: Don’t know around $300 may spend more possibly
Extra Info: Looking for a Fox, RS or Manitou needs to have minimum 170mm of steerer, would like a Sid or similar. Not really fazed on offset as I probably wouldn’t notice the difference but as I’m getting older I’m getting softer so the rigid Salsa needs some suspension.

Let me know what you have and we can chat, oh and here’s a pic of the bike because why not

D077261B-C243-4381-A1A6-D2F4B8305B2E.jpeg

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: 29er Fork 100-120mm tapered steerer 15mm QR non-boost
Price range/Willing to Pay: Don’t know around $300 may spend more possibly
Extra Info: Looking for a Fox, RS or Manitou needs to have minimum 170mm of steerer, would like a Sid or similar. Not really fazed on offset as I probably wouldn’t notice the difference but as I’m getting older I’m getting softer so the rigid Salsa needs some suspension.

Let me know what you have and we can chat, oh and here’s a pic of the bike because why not

View attachment 394409
@cammas I've got a straight steerer Manitou markhor 29", QR. I'll have to go and measure the steerer length.

I grabbed them off FB a while ago and didn't realise they were 29" (f-wit). I figured for the princely sum of $80 I wasn't going to complain. That and the house I collected it from had a bunch of angry looking blokes drinking VB in the front yard at 08:30am. I left very quickly...

cammas

Seamstress
@cammas I've got a straight steerer Manitou markhor 29", QR. I'll have to go and measure the steerer length.

I grabbed them off FB a while ago and didn't realise they were 29" (f-wit). I figured for the princely sum of $80 I wasn't going to complain. That and the house I collected it from had a bunch of angry looking blokes drinking VB in the front yard at 08:30am. I left very quickly...
Thanks Labcanary but I need 15mm, I don’t know why I put QR in there, I will edit it out

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The things you do for some cheap Manitous :) Glad you made it out in one piece.

ausdb

Being who he is
@cammas are you looking at some sort of trade deal? I have some 32mm sids that may fit the bill. There's some pics on this page, currently I'm running at 120mm but have the 100mm airshaft as well. I can't remember the steerer length, I'll check for you tomorrow.

cammas

Seamstress
@cammas are you looking at some sort of trade deal? I have some 32mm sids that may fit the bill. There's some pics on this page, currently I'm running at 120mm but have the 100mm airshaft as well. I can't remember the steerer length, I'll check for you tomorrow.
Not really looking to trade as I would like to keep the rigid fork for some trips just not everyday riding