QLD Found - 29" Non-Boost Wheels

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Item: 29" non boost wheels - Rear or Pair
Item Condition: Good/Usable - no wrecked rims but can probably revatilise a hub if needed
Price and Conditions: Cheaper is better, but Depends on the wheels - something with a DT swiss ratchet hub or Hope Pro 2 would be nice
Extra info:

29"
142/12 rear with XD driver
15 x 100 front

Cracked a carbon rim and need something to keep my bike going in the interim

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/sun-ringle-duroc-35-expert-mountain-bike-rear-whee/WH-SG-B29R-142

Seems I got the last rear wheel. Total Price for the set was $375 on their ebay store as there was a small discount going there.
thanks mate, i got a boost set. since there were two items and i am an ebay plus member i scored 15% off the total price and paid 328 or something ridiculous.

i was scoping the duroc 40 on crc for 308 but the duroc 35 is more what i was after

cameron_15

Eats Squid
thanks mate, i got a boost set. since there were two items and i am an ebay plus member i scored 15% off the total price and paid 328 or something ridiculous.

i was scoping the duroc 40 on crc for 308 but the duroc 35 is more what i was after
Got an email about the extra 15% an hour after I bought them :( They've allowed me to cancel and re-order at the lower price which is nice of them. Added a few extra things I needed with the savings... So I guess I fell for the marketing!