Found 30.9 seat post or dropper

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: 30.9mm seat post

Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap if possible

Extra Info: Just got my new frame and realised I bought the wrong width seat post

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Normal or dropper what ever you have. Cheaper the better as I was going to upgrade to a brand-x dropper soon but if you have a good dropper for a good price I might just upgrade now.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
I bought Brand X dropper from CRC 150mm for $180, running now for 4 months in all sorts of conditions (has been excellent). Would get one now before the price goes up.
Would not bother with Rock Shox, KS Lev have worked well but double the price of Brand X.
Local distributors really need to kick back on suppliers for better price point and adjust to market conditions.

moorey

call me Mia
Just get the brand x/trans x....or if rich, buy the same post for 2x the money as an RF Aeffect.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Just get the brand x/trans x....or if rich, buy the same post for 2x the money as an RF Aeffect.
Yeah would like the brand-x but until I sell some more of the previous bike it will just have to sit in the shopping cart. I have found that the commuter bikes post fits but a bit of a mess around swapping it between the two bikes. Need a regular one to get me through till I win the lotto.

moorey

call me Mia
Super. Can’t see myself buying any more $200 s/h posts, or any $500+ new posts while these are performing so well.