TAS FOUND 50-80mm Stem for 31.8 bars

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item: Stem for standard steerer and 31.8mm bars, somewhere between 50mm and 80mm ideally
Item Condition: Good, usable. Colour wise either black, red, or black with some white highlights
Price and price conditions: Not too expensive, probably $70 max with postage
Extra Info: Junior would like a shorter stem for his new steed so worth seeing what people have hiding in the cupboard. Doesn't need to be rated for full on Enduro descents or massive sends at the stage. It's coming out of his pocket money so he'll be looking for value!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have one of these brand new in 31.8, 70mm - $40 posted? Perhaps too shiny though.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's 90mm, but I've got a black Bontranger Rhythm Pro stem from a 2014 Trek Stache you can have for postage only. 7 degree angle. Condition is good overall, some paint speckling on one side and discolouration on the logo. The steerer bolts are hammered but usable.

Edit - now with pic showing speckling on the side

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Thanks chaps, and for anyone else who has replied/ is considering. Young fella will take a look at options tonight!

LPG

likes thicc birds
It's 90mm, but I've got a black Bontranger Rhythm Pro stem from a 2014 Trek Stache you can have for postage only. 7 degree angle. Condition is good overall, some paint speckling on one side and discolouration on the logo. The steerer bolts are hammered but usable.

Edit - now with pic showing speckling on the side View attachment 366966
I've got one of these in 80mm if your keen, $20+ postage

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Thanks all. @Scotty675 is kindly letting me trial his Thompson stash so a good bet I'll end up with that option. Will update post if they don't suit