Found Banshee gen 3 dropouts or derailleur hanger

deano

Likes Dirt
Item: banshee gen 3 dropouts or 148 derailleur hanger, any type: long or short, 142 or 148
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than getting here from overseas
Extra Info: any type: Just bought a second hand Titan frame, busted hanger. Need a replacement 148 hanger or complete dropout set in 142 or 148. Like the photo but not broken

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

*Edited from gen2 to gen3 thanks to the legends on here with the tech knowledge

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Yeah seen that, cheers, long less than ideal but if I get desperate will grab. Living on the edge with one left in stock but willing to gamble and wait.

Whoops, sorry! You've probably already tried, but Missing Link Bikes might be able to help you?

deano

Likes Dirt
I've been here before. They only sell them in complete kits when I asked which was a bummer.

I think I may have a 148 as had to buy the whole kit just the axle. Let me confirm.
Damn son, this could be amazing

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I checked recently and it was $135 for the drop outs. Had to be the entire kit and takes a while too. This was via Rushys

moorey

call me Mia
Just confirming, Gen 2 (2017-2019) not V2 (2013 until gen2)?
I’ve probably got a spare V2, but I’m pretty sure not what you’re after.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
V3? The new vertical shock style?
It’s very un-banshee really. Maybe see if @builttoride can help (Keith from Banshee)
Gen 1 Dropouts: For 2016 or older frames that use 4 separate "flip chip" style washers (two per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes.

Gen 2 Dropouts: For 2017 or newer frames that use 2 separate "flip chip" style washers (one per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes. These fit both V2 and V3 frames. These come with a quick release handle on the axle.

Gen 3 Dropouts For 2017 or newer frames that use 2 separate "flip chip" style washers (one per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes. These fit both V2 and V3 frames. These are a bolt up axle, (they don't have a quick release lever)

deano

Likes Dirt
Gen 1 Dropouts: For 2016 or older frames that use 4 separate "flip chip" style washers (two per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes.

Gen 2 Dropouts: For 2017 or newer frames that use 2 separate "flip chip" style washers (one per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes. These fit both V2 and V3 frames. These come with a quick release handle on the axle.

Gen 3 Dropouts For 2017 or newer frames that use 2 separate "flip chip" style washers (one per dropout) and suit KS Link Banshee bikes. These fit both V2 and V3 frames. These are a bolt up axle, (they don't have a quick release lever)
You're all over it, it's gen 3 I need, Titan is the KS2 type with vertical shock and bolt up axle

@moorey thanks for checking too

deano

Likes Dirt
Actually according to banshee it's gen2 for Titan?

They mention it suits rune V3 and other models included Titan, perhaps that's where the 3 comes in

Looks like I need gen2? Or maybe either gen 2 or 3?

All a bit confusing

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Actually according to banshee it's gen2 for Titan?

They mention it suits rune V3 and other models included Titan, perhaps that's where the 3 comes in

Looks like I need gen2? Or maybe either gen 2 or 3?

All a bit confusing

You can use Gen 3, as long as you have a bolt up axle.