Found. Boost front HOPE Pro4 hub.

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. 32h, black only. Consider Evo.
Condition. Solid. Bearing can be flogged.
Price. Less than new.
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. Crafty deserves better fork to pair up with awesome rear. I have spare Rc2 ultimates in boost I was saving for a rainy day. Spare boost Hope wheel has different rim than I want.
TL DR. Because reasons.

Last edited:

safreek

Item. As above. 32h, black only. Consider Evo.
Condition. Solid. Bearing can be flogged.
Price. Less than new.
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. Crafty deserves better fork to pair up with awesome rear. I have spare Rc2 ultimates in boost I was saving for a rainy day. Spare boost Hope wheel has different rim than I want.
TL DR. Because reasons.
Someone has sucked the coolaid :p

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
these work for pro 4's too I take it? what's the downside to these? wheel dished slightly off centre?
Actually gives more even spoke lengths, as the driveside (non-brake disc side) flange doesn't sit so far from the hub centerline.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
what about on an already built non-boost front wheel?
Re-dishing may be possible, it depends a bit on spoke lengths/nipple engagement I believe.

Best to consult someone with actual wheel-building knowledge!

Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
these work for pro 4's too I take it? what's the downside to these? wheel dished slightly off centre?
Yep work for pro 4s. Re-dishing required, but better than the rear version. Rear version is limited to 180mm rotor because of the spacers, front version is not. As @beeb said you get more even spoke tension with the re-dishing.

what about on an already built non-boost front wheel?
Unless the non-drive (brake) side spokes are already on the shorter side in the non-boost wheel there shouldn't be any issue with re-dishing.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll buy new if anyone has spotted them for a decent price. None of my usual haunts have the right combo.