FOUND (bot not really) 100x15 Shimano front hub

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: Shimano CL front hub 100*15 to replace a Shimano QR hub, 32 hole
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than new deore
Extra Info: Looking specifically hub with 44mm PCD flanges to rebuild a current wheel to fit into a thru axle 100*15 fork. Going on a kids bike so not looking for anything expensive. Deore level is fine which is what it is replacing. Doesn't have to be Shimano as long as the flange PCD is right...

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
Wheel size doesn't matter, I'm only after 100*15mm hub. Must be 44mm PCD (±1mm) on the hub flanges so I can reuse the spokes on the current wheel.
Can you measure the PCD to confirm.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have this, not centrelock and the flanges are 58ish pcd but you can have it if you can source spokey dokeys. I was lead to believe this Giant branded hub off an XTC hardtail was a rebranded DT Swiss 360?

Would have likely have bolt rotors that may be of use three.

Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
I have this, not centrelock and the flanges are 58ish pcd but you can have it if you can source spokey dokeys. I was lead to believe this Giant branded hub off an XTC hardtail was a rebranded DT Swiss 360?

Thanks for the offer, will see what @nathanm has first. He is local to me.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

I have heard similar: