Found Centre lock rotor adaptor or rotors

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Centre lock rotor adaptor or 2 center lock rotors 160 or 180
Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper the better
Extra Info: Got a new set of wheels and they are center lock, thought I had 2 adaptors but apparently only 1.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Got some centre lock rotors in the bits box. Let me dig them out and post pics. You can have them if you want them. Might be suitable, might be shite, cannot remember, saw them grabbing some M5 rotor bolts for a coil over plug cover (not a bike story). Not sure there is a matched pair in there though. They're, their.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Got some centre lock rotors in the bits box. Let me dig them out and post pics. You can have them if you want them. Might be suitable, might be shite, cannot remember, saw them grabbing some M5 rotor bolts for a coil over plug cover (not a bike story). Not sure there is a matched pair in there though. They're, their.
Thanks mate sounds like they are worth a look.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

The SM-RT64 is 160mm diameter, the only centrelock wheelset I had was on the Trek Fuel that I gave my niece's sons. It is in pretty good nick. I upped the front rotor to 180 before handing it over. The SM-RT77 was a gift from someone who hated me and the old old Hope 5 bolt jobbie was from a chariot used by a gladiator in the reign of Domitian caeser. Probably an heirloom now worth nearly $1.

If you want the 64 I can post it to youse.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

The SM-RT64 is 160mm diameter, the only centrelock wheelset I had was on the Trek Fuel that I gave my niece's sons. It is in pretty good nick. I upped the front rotor to 180 before handing it over. The SM-RT77 was a gift from someone who hated me and the old old Hope 5 bolt jobbie was from a chariot used by a gladiator in the reign of Domitian caeser. Probably an heirloom now worth nearly $1.

Thanks @Dales Cannon @droenn has a couple I'm going to look at on the weekend and if they don't work I'll grab the 64.

Will update the thread title as between these 2 options I should be sorted.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

@Dales Cannon would it be possible to get the width of the SM-RT64 rotor? It will be going with formula brakes so hopefully it's still got plenty of meat.