FOUND. Cheap, low profile saddle

moorey

call me Mia
Item: as above. Young fella I'm building up a bike for can't slam the dropper due to pivot bolt in frame. Seat is avout 20-25mm too tall with dropper up. The awesome @Nerf Herder is trying to customise us a dropper to get it a little shorter, but #allmm'smatter. His current seat is a puffy padded POS, and the only real low profile one I have is a bit ripped. Bike is for his birthday, so hoping for something cosmetically tidy.
Price: Cheaper the better, ploughed dads budget into the best bike we could afford.
Condition: Nice and tidy, black preferred. He won't be sitting a lot, so not after anything fancy, just low and tidy.

Thanks in advance.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: as above. Young fella I'm building up a bike for can't slam the dropper due to pivot bolt in frame. Seat is avout 20-25mm too tall with dropper up. The awesome @Nerf Herder is trying to customise us a dropper to get it a little shorter, but #allmm'smatter. His current seat is a puffy padded POS, and the only real low profile one I have is a bit ripped. Bike is for his birthday, so hoping for something cosmetically tidy.
Price: Cheaper the better, ploughed dads budget into the best bike we could afford.
Condition: Nice and tidy, black preferred. He won't be sitting a lot, so not after anything fancy, just low and tidy.

Thanks in advance.
I have a WTB something (maybe Volt?).

Jpez

Down on the left!
The volt is probably a bit chunkier than yaw after moorey. Saw a Giant saddle on the weekend that was sliver thin.

moorey

call me Mia
The volt is probably a bit chunkier than yaw after moorey. Saw a Giant saddle on the weekend that was sliver thin.
Cheers. On the FB's? Trying toi avoid going on there to search. They will ask $200 for a thrashed $30 saddle in the current climate.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Cheers. On the FB's? Trying toi avoid going on there to search. They will ask $200 for a thrashed $30 saddle in the current climate.
No sorry. Was just comparing in my mind the difference. I’ve got a volt and compared to the giant saddle on @Mattyp ‘s bike it’s a couch.
actually he was whinging about it being too thin.....

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I've got a Prologo Scratch Pro T2.0 that was on my Norco when I bought it earlier in the year. Looks closer to that Kore seat than what he has now.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Good to know. I can't seem to find it but I have a baby strapped to me and I can't maneuver around the garage properly.

What about a Specialized Henge?

ausdb

Being who he is
I've got a old serfas kevlar thing that I think is reasonably low profile, will dig it out and take a pic tonight

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks all for all the offers. Cheapest and flattest for the win, if anyones fit the bill.

moorey

call me Mia
Good to know. I can't seem to find it but I have a baby strapped to me and I can't maneuver around the garage properly.

What about a Specialized Henge?
Cheers for sending the pic, Labrat, appreciate the offer, looks really nice, will just see if something less purdy pops up.

moorey

call me Mia
Fizik Gobi k:ium- bit of wear on both sides. Stitching intact. Ruler shows flatness. Make an offer and I'll most likely take it. If not, doesn't matter :)
Cheers. These are generally my saddle of choice. I have spare one, but it’s not as low as I’d like to try to find. Also keen on boring black, to suit the rest of the build. Appreciate it though.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Cheers. These are generally my saddle of choice. I have spare one, but it’s not as low as I’d like to try to find. Also keen on boring black, to suit the rest of the build. Appreciate it though.
I've got a black gobi somewhere. I really hate that saddle. As you say though, not really low stack though.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s flatter than yo mama! I’d gladly take it off your hands, other than the scuffing at the back (similar to the one I have I’d otherwise give him). Being a birthday present, keen for it to start off minty. Muchly appreciated though.