FOUND. Cheap, low profile saddle

moorey

call me Mia
I've got a black gobi somewhere. I really hate that saddle. As you say though, not really low stack though.
Cheers mate. Not bad, but not as low as some. I used to have a Ragley that was paper thin. NFI were it went :(

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i’ve got a 3” inch dropper if that helps, in the seat depot have a nuke proof sam hill that’s fairly thin, as low as my serfas roadie seat

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have the Cannondale saddle that came with the F29. You can have it. I will measure up rail to crotch...

moorey

call me Mia
i’ve got a 3” inch dropper if that helps, in the seat depot have a nuke proof sam hill that’s fairly thin, as low as my serfas roadie seat
View attachment 365590
Nerf is customising the 4” dropper Should be perfect with the lower seat profile. Cheers though. I also have a 3” customized one, though not remote.
Can you bring that for a geezer tomorrow? Might even be sweet on my DH bike, and give him the fancy Selle Italia from there.

Petero

Likes Dirt
I have a fizik tundra and syncros XM saddle that are both pretty low profile and good condition. Can measure and take pics tonight.
Postage from WA may take awhile though depending on when you want it...

moorey

call me Mia
I can wrap it and bag it tomorrow. You will have to add your own covid-19 though. Let's know.
I have a fizik tundra and syncros XM saddle that are both pretty low profile and good condition. Can measure and take pics tonight.
Postage from WA may take awhile though depending on when you want it...
Appreciate it lads, just waiting confirmation from @Daniel Hale that he's still coming tomorrow. Birthday is a month away, giving me plenty of time to have a play and for Nerf to sort out a dropper. I have a tundra, not quite low enough. I don't know much about the syncros sorry. Prologo looks nice Dale, and being new......hmmmmm....

ausdb

Being who he is
And here's my entry, Ti rails. Haven't used it for a while and noticed the covering is coming a little loose but it's only glued not stapled.
Yours for postage and a scrounge of your old bits some time in the future.

moorey

call me Mia

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Do you have any more info on this? I'm on the look for a short external remote dropper for my sons recent build when he grows a bit and I can start putting the seatpost up.
You can shim the BrandX external droppers with the OneUp shims.

ausdb

Being who he is
internal, off a small giant liv
Hmmm, what diameter? The bike needs an extra coat of paint, how bad could it be to add a small hole in the seat tube. He's only a kid.
Or should I be asking this in the fuckwits thread.......