Buntley

Likes Dirt
Item: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR chainstay pivot bolt
Price: A full kit is $140 whatevers fair:wave:

Attachments

Last edited:

deano

Likes Dirt
I have a busted 2011 stumpy frame, bits might be the same, happy to let you try to check and have what you need, work in Milton, live Mt gravatt East, let me know

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Buntley

Likes Dirt
I have a busted 2011 stumpy frame, bits might be the same, happy to let you try to check and have what you need, work in Milton, live Mt gravatt East, let me know

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Appreciated Deano, I'll PM you later on in the week to arrange a time.:hail:

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wander into planet or epic and see if they can find you the bolt, I've found them most helpful in the past. Or go to the bolt shop (but I'm guessing it is lost so you would have to know what you are looking for)

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Wander into planet or epic and see if they can find you the bolt, I've found them most helpful in the past. Or go to the bolt shop (but I'm guessing it is lost so you would have to know what you are looking for)
Well he can't have lost both of them, can he?

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Tried both, no joy, it's snapped, so I still have it. it was mysteriously discovered broken whilst being serviced? Bolt shops worth a go though, thanks.