Found Duel Sus frame and shock

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: I'm looking for a medium duel suss frame to upgrade a hardtail. Something in the xc category would be best I'm about 5'9 so a medium normally fits best.

I'm working with 120mm Reba's straight 1⅛ steer.

26'wheels

Threaded bottom bracket with standard deore cranks (not sure how wide)

Got a couple of seat posts so that doesn't matter.

Rear travel isn't to big a deal I'm thinking probably 100mm at this age/price point

Item Condition: solid frame I don't care about scratches

Reason for selling: I need a build

Price and price conditions: up to a couple of hundred

Extra Info: I don't mind older frames, it's doesn't have to be the latest and greatest just solid.

Pictures:

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
If you're intending on transferring parts over then best to outline your preferred (most cost effective) options for the following based upon your current bike:

Wheel size
Suspension travel - to match your fork
Bottom bracket setup
Fork steerer type ie straight 1 1/8th or tapered or 1.5
Seat post diameter - if you have a dropper you want to transfer

Don't mean to be a downer but a $200 dual suspension frame is likely to be a basket case. Might be better to stick with the hardtail and same a bit more cash for the build.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
If you're intending on transferring parts over then best to outline your preferred (most cost effective) options for the following based upon your current bike:

Wheel size
Suspension travel - to match your fork
Bottom bracket setup
Fork steerer type ie straight 1 1/8th or tapered or 1.5
Seat post diameter - if you have a dropper you want to transfer

Don't mean to be a downer but a $200 dual suspension frame is likely to be a basket case. Might be better to stick with the hardtail and same a bit more cash for the build.
Thanks Creaky your right about the bucket of expletive with a $200 frame and shock but thought I would ask. I have updated the post with the recomended details. Cheers Jason

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Also how tall are you? (I can't see any mention of the size you're after)

I've got a medium yeti ASX frame up for grabs at the moment. Waaaaay more travel than you're asking but I'm plugging it anyway because reasons

I've also got a mate with a large GT marathon he wants to sell or swap, complete bike but he might split if he can find a frame to suit his bits and pieces.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Also how tall are you? (I can't see any mention of the size you're after)

I've got a medium yeti ASX frame up for grabs at the moment. Waaaaay more travel than you're asking but I'm plugging it anyway because reasons

I've also got a mate with a large GT marathon he wants to sell or swap, complete bike but he might split if he can find a frame to suit his bits and pieces.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk
Hey mate we had a chat the other night about the Yeti and unfortunately it won't quite fit what I need. I'll update the post with frame size since I'm a short arse I can only do a medium frame. Cheers Jason

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk