TAS FOUND Fox 34 Float 120 Step-Cast or Rockshox SID 29" BOOST 120mm

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FOUND
Item: Fox 34 Float 120 Step-Cast or Rockshox SID 29" BOOST 120mm
Item Condition: Good to new. I can do some service if they need a bit of TLC
Reason for selling: New build
Price and price conditions: I know what a new fork costs, so if you have one to sell, just contact me
Extra Info: Need not be Fox or Rockshox. I know there are others but don't know much about them.
Pictures: one photo of old fork I never should have sold.

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Fox 34 Float 120 Step-Cast or Rockshox SID 29" BOOST 120mm
Item Condition: Good to new. I can do some service if they need a bit of TLC
Reason for selling: New build
Price and price conditions: I know what a new fork costs, so if you have one to sell, just contact me
Extra Info: Need not be Fox or Rockshox. I know there are others but don't know much about them.
Pictures: one photo of old fork I never should have sold.View attachment 390184
Those copper decals would look great with raw Titanium.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those copper decals would look great with raw Titanium.
I never should have sold those forks. They went when I sold the Chameleon frame. I have been thinking about how I will utilize the bike. I got a bit inspired by this video from Hard Tail Party. Looking forward to the build. Almost as good as riding.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Not sure if you’re intent on the absolute lightest options, but standard 34s are pretty damn light nowadays too and a bit more flexible in that you can push out to 130-140.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if you’re intent on the absolute lightest options, but standard 34s are pretty damn light nowadays too and a bit more flexible in that you can push out to 130-140.
Thanks. No, not totally intent. I saw the video a few months ago and was intrigued. My wife and I are going to be riding from Whitehorse in the Yukon through the Rockies to Moab starting mid July. We did a similar type of ride the length of the Andes on 2019 on hard tails. As I no longer had my Chameleon I have just bought @Litenbror's Ti Paradox copy. to build up for the trip.

Edit. Just picked up a Fox 34 Performance Elite, 500 kms/ 6 months old. That will keep me out of trouble when I inevitability stray off the gravel and use the bike the way it's meant to be.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Thanks. No, not totally intent. I saw the video a few months ago and was intrigued. My wife and I are going to be riding from Whitehorse in the Yukon through the Rockies to Moab starting mid July. We did a similar type of ride the length of the Andes on 2019 on hard tails. As I no longer had my Chameleon I have just bought @Litenbror's Ti Paradox copy. to build up for the trip.

Edit. Just picked up a Fox 34 Performance Elite, 500 kms/ 6 months old. That will keep me out of trouble when I inevitability stray off the gravel and use the bike the way it's meant to be.
Nice one. Give it a lowers service.