VIC Found. Good trail/enduro wheels for DH

moorey

call me Mia
Item. I have various (non Boost) 26 and 27.5 wheelsets (all on Hope hubs) in QR/15/20 front and QR/135/142 rear (choose your poison), that I’d swap for a good set of 26” DH wheels (Hope hubs ideally, not essential)
Price. Swap.
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. Felix DH build.

-Pro2evo 40t on flow ex 27.5. Straight.
-pro2 Evo 40t on arch ex 27.5. Straight
-Pro2 Evo on flow ex 26. Straight.
-pro4 on 35w hope 27.5 (one debt in rear since first ride, hasn’t effected or got worse.

Any can come with Shimano or XD driver.

Could be cash my way or your way, depending on what you have and which set you want.

Pics on request.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've got Hope Pro2 (20mm, 135mm bolt up) laced to Mavic 721s, I even have the 17mm axle that will convert them to Pro2 Evos.

Flip666

Likes Dirt
Hey Moorey, do you have a 135x10 rear that you want to part ways with?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
i know :p and my damn oddball enduro bike has a 20mm front with a 142 rear so my spare dh set doesnt fit it, looks like ill be custom building a set :p oh the joys of old standards

moorey

call me Mia
i know :p and my damn oddball enduro bike has a 20mm front with a 142 rear so my spare dh set doesnt fit it, looks like ill be custom building a set :p oh the joys of old standards
Hope is the answer. Other than boost, the front and rear convert to any configuration on on the standard hub size.
Can sell you a nice set of hope pro2 Evo at a good price for the new build ;)

lost it

Likes Bikes
I’ve got a nice set of Superstar hubs on Flow ex’s if you ever needed any more. 150mm rear 20 front.