NSW FOUND Hope pro 4 freehub body

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Item: Need a Hope pro 4 shimano freehub
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $70 for a excellent condition or swap with brand new XD drive
Extra Info:
Need shimano freehub for a Hope pro4 hub. Will pay or swap with XD drive freehub if you prefer a swap.
My XD freehub is new. Came originally with the hub which i bought brand new some time last year. Never been used.

moorey

call me Mia
Item: Need a Hope pro 4 shimano freehub
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $70 for a excellent condition or swap with brand new XD drive
Extra Info:
Need shimano freehub for a Hope pro4 hub. Will pay or swap with XD drive freehub if you prefer a swap.
My XD freehub is new. Came originally with the hub which i bought brand new some time last year. Never been used.
Oh maaaaan. Just did the opposite to this the other day, as I had excess shimmy and needed another XD. Lemme see what I got.

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, I’ve got 2, one looks barely used Judging by grease colour, but still minor marks on the barrel from cassette bite.
Only thing I can’t find is one of the 1.5mm spacers you need for these with 11sp Mtb cassette. FIIK where they are at the moment...or at all. I have a feeling I bought them either separately or on used wheels, that the seller forgot to include.
BB spacers do the job, though the standard plastic ones are too thick.
Long story short, let me know if any use. Cash your way on the XD if interested.

moorey

call me Mia
On on right when right way up is the newer one. Pulled a proper spacer off the wheels I’m using to compare. I have other metal BB spacers that are about .5mm thicker. The white one is right thickness, but hard plastic, Not sure it would do the job or compress, but is a size indicator.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks @moorey. I'll send u a PM to arrange postage and swap later today. Will send the pic of mine as well.
Don’t fret about a pic. New or used, no matter, I know what they look like, and more use than a Shimano to me at the moment. Cheers.