VIC Found Hope Rockshox torque caps for Boost

cammas

Seamstress
Item: Still looking for the Hope Torque caps for Rockshox forks
Price range/Willing to Pay: $35 or swap for my standard ones.
Extra Info: it’s for a boost hub if that makes a difference just a nice to have, as it’s a pain putting in the wheel on at the trail head.

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
Just be aware that there are genuine Hope boost converting torque-caps for standard width (100x15mm) hubs, I have a set to convert my old Pro4 non-boost. They look like this:

The caps I assume you want are the same on both sides, they will convert non-boost to non-boost torque cap and boost to boost torque-cap:

cammas

Seamstress
Just be aware that there are genuine Hope boost converting torque-caps for standard width (100x15mm) hubs, I have a set to convert my old Pro4 non-boost. They look like this:
View attachment 390352
The caps I assume you want are the same on both sides, they will convert non-boost to non-boost torque cap and boost to boost torque-cap:
View attachment 390353
From what I’ve seen it is the bottom picture as it’s for a Pro4, I believe it is kit HUB 485
Thanks for the offer though.

https://www.hopetech.com/_repository/1/documents/HUBCONVERSIONKITCHARTV3.pdf

RichJS

Likes Dirt
I am fairly sure that the SRAM PG1130 / PG1170 11-36 casette is for shimano road 11-sp hub - meaning it's 1.85mm wider than MTB / up-to-10s road hub. Assuming you have MTB wheels / no shimano 11sp road freehub.

I think the only half-decent 11-36 for 10s/MTB hub is going to be Sunrace CSMS8 EAW (not the CSRX1 though, that's road spacing.) 11-40 has more choice, including Shimano M7000/8000/9000, Sunrace, etc. There's the Shimano 11-34t HG700-11 and HG800-11 mtb/road-10sp fitting casettes if you want to go a bit narrower range.

If you don't have the derailleur already consider 10sp, it's easier to find 11-36ish.