Found Ipod

stu125

Likes Bikes
I found a Ipod on my morning ride on the Duffy end of Hindmarsh drive. If you lost one this moring contact me with some details about it & you can have it back

Stu

Macr

Likes Dirt
If no one claims it, then hand it to the police. If no one claims you get it back after X months.

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
or they decide to keep it saying it was collected, pffftt,fark them, you did the right thing imo,if no one claims it in next 2-3 mnths id b thinking bout loading it up and boostin over the jumps with it , locked to your pocket,lol;)

Pedle

Squid
It is mine...thanks for posting! we must arrange a time to collect.

Dude there are not too many people like you out there, I'd say keep it you have done enough by having a conscious to post it.

*thumbs up

sam_westy

Likes Dirt
wow you posted that up it must have been tempting to keep it good on ya mate and who ever it is if someone does claim it should think about a little something for his troubles

Tizz

Banned
wow you posted that up it must have been tempting to keep it good on ya mate and who ever it is if someone does claim it should think about a little something for his troubles
Pedle has already claimed it to be his, I think he is very grateful that stu125 posted it up on farkin, good on ya stu.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
Great job mate, so many people have them you could have just as easily pocketed it.

Everyone remeber, stu125 will be very safe to trade with!

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
Yeah man way to be honest give your self a pat on the back. Anyway I found a mobile at the coast and got a $50 reward. Karma mate.

well dont mate i bet 75% of people would have just takein that
if it was mine i would give you something for finding it

good on ya:)