VIC Found L or XL commuter or frame and parts to build

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You have to go with the hi-vis bars. If you don't, I will!
I had them earmarked for Barry 2, but I'm sure he won't care what colour he gets. I hadn't laid them all out before, how boring is that black one?

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Really? I'd go the on one for sure!

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
It’s going up in price and has a few days to run...

my other option is this but i think i should stick with the build up of parts.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
@yuley95 , I’ve got a freebie frame/fork, needing paint, if you want it. It’s an Orbea urban bike with rigid disc fork. I’ll check model and get pics if interested.

yuley95

@yuley95 , I’ve got a freebie frame/fork, needing paint, if you want it. It’s an Orbea urban bike with rigid disc fork. I’ll check model and get pics if interested.
Hmmmm - now this makes for a tough decision. Probably makes more sense for me to go with a commuter style bike with a rigid fork.
If it’s the right size (l or xl) and can take disc brakes than maybe I should change tack to this.
Maybe send me more info/photos when you get a chance mate.
I’m happy to strip it back to raw or paint it with a rattle can if needed.
cheers

moorey

call me Mia
Hmmmm - now this makes for a tough decision. Probably makes more sense for me to go with a commuter style bike with a rigid fork.
If it’s the right size (l or xl) and can take disc brakes than maybe I should change tack to this.
Maybe send me more info/photos when you get a chance mate.
I’m happy to strip it back to raw or paint it with a rattle can if needed.
cheers
I suspect too small, it’s an older model, can’t find matching info. Free if you want it, if no good, pass it on or hard rubbish...or tell me to keep my junk.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have a never-used rigid On-One disc fork if that combo is too small and you go that way.

yuley95

I suspect too small, it’s an older model, can’t find matching info. Free if you want it, if no good, pass it on or hard rubbish...or tell me to keep my junk.
Hey mate - bit small I reckon. Thanks for the offer though.
I have a never-used rigid On-One disc fork if that combo is too small and you go that way.
Sounds interesting. @Labcanary has offered me a (suspension) fork and some wheels to go with @Plankosaurus frame but I would probably prefer a rigid fork. Could you pm me a pic and the price you have in mind? I’m assuming it is for the Scott frame rather than the Orbea frame...?
cheers.