VIC found. Old Glory top headset (or complete)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Came off pivot Phoenix...high chance of it being a dream bike.
It was indeed. And, I think, the reason I still have everything from tha build, although nowadays moved from the "medium" (aka Midget" Phoenix to one of the last "large" (aka still for mostly short people, but slightly bigger) 26" Glory frames.

Just couldn't bare to sell what was an $8k plus build for $1500 when that damn fenangled 650b wheelset came and demolished all the value immeidately ;) Now it's just relegated to an amazing Shed Bike that maybe my daughter will ride one day :)

All well and good. Taking it to FB. Headset is worth more than the bike.
Yeah, fair enough and I figured that would be the case. Surely if you've got the cups in the frame already, Ebay or Ali should have a bearing or two?

moorey

call me Mia
It was indeed. And, I think, the reason I still have everything from tha build, although nowadays moved from the "medium" (aka Midget" Phoenix to one of the last "large" (aka still for mostly short people, but slightly bigger) 26" Glory frames.

Just couldn't bare to sell what was an $8k plus build for $1500 when that damn fenangled 650b wheelset came and demolished all the value immeidately ;) Now it's just relegated to an amazing Shed Bike that maybe my daughter will ride one day :)

Yeah, fair enough and I figured that would be the case. Surely if you've got the cups in the frame already, Ebay or Ali should have a bearing or two?
It’s an old headset. The chances of finding something right are remote. Are you sure it’s not a CC 10 series? :D
Something will pop up. I gave him mine anyway. Might as we. Just let him keep it and look for something for myself.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yes...price died in the arse, but rides so good. Shame they are so hard to get now.
Yeah, best DH I'd ridden. The Glory frame I moved the compoonents to was almost as good, just not quite there - except for the fact that after riding my newer geo bikes (currently on a Ripmo), the L Glory felt at least more like by HD3 in size, rather than my daughter's balance bike :oops:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Less it one of those wierd cone like caps by fsa that giant used to put on top of all their headsets? Ugly and useless pieces of shit.