VIC found. Old Glory top headset (or complete)

ausdb

Being who he is
I’ve got dried buloke. Bluntens a saw. It’ll do.
Within reason, if you can chuck it securely use scrapers and take things very easy you can turn aluminium with a woodlathe but it's probably not what you want to suggest to an inquisitive 14 year old...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I’m old. I can’t recall. Might have given to me sans top cup after running 1.5 fork, and I sorted the top cup. Old age is hard, NFI
I handed it over with the original FSA 1.5 headset in it. I remember because I couldn't get the &#@* of a thing out so I wiped my hands of it

I think I included my old reducer headset from my tracer, nc17 branded? I changed it out when I needed a lower stack to fit some forks, bearings might not have been great, I don't think they were dust tho

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I handed it over with the original FSA 1.5 headset in it. I remember because I couldn't get the &#@* of a thing out so I wiped my hands of it

I think I included my old reducer headset from my tracer, nc17 branded? I changed it out when I needed a lower stack to fit some forks, bearings might not have been great, I don't think they were dust tho

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
It’s been used, abused and unmaintained. 12yp bearings I’ll wager. It’s done it’s job. :p

moorey

call me Mia
Within reason, if you can chuck it securely use scrapers and take things very easy you can turn aluminium with a woodlathe but it's probably not what you want to suggest to an inquisitive 14 year old...
Would result in one person in the FW thread, and a kid in hospital.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hit it with a hammer first, you’ll figure the rest out as you go along.
Just give it a go ya mug. Worst case scenario another burners out with a busted collar bone.

Just back yourself moorey, god knows no one else will.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Ha, sorry to bring it back into actual parts discussion ;) Alas, I've got nothing in the shed - well, that's a lie, I've got heaps. But I don't have the old Pig I thought I did, only a shiny red CC110 headset that came off the Pivot Phoenix (full 1.5" HT, for 1-1/8th fork).

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Pretty damn Shiny - it's a 110 massive bling after all. Geez I must have been either:
a) Drunk
b) in the money
c) really wanting bling
d) building my "dream bike" at the time
e) perhaps a combo of all!