VIC Found/on hold XS Steel hardtail MTB

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Found/on hold. Not actively looking. I've settled with my Orange Gringo as a town/gravel adventure bike for now.

Item: XS Steel hardtail MTB
Price range/Willing to Pay: <$100
Extra Info:
26"
Threaded BB shell
QR or 142mm thru axle
Straight or tapered headtube
Effective TT of about 495mm

Colour doesn't matter, brand doesn't matter. Having said that, I wouldn't say no to something like an On One Inbred!

Needs to be usable, but cosmetic scuffs and what-not are fine.

Last edited:

Miguel76

Likes Bikes
I know it’s not an XS, but I’ve a Small Brand X HT hanging in the garage…. It was built up for my wife who rode it before she developed a medical issue that put a stop to her MTB career and is almost brand new.

Full disclosure, I have drilled stealth cable routing ports for the dropper and capped them with some of the brand X cable ports. It’s neat and tidy and looks fully sick:)

Below is a link to size guide. Check it out and let me know:)

https://www.wiggle.com.au/brand-x-h...VyyMrCh3O4wH2EAQYASABEgKpavD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Miguel76

Likes Bikes
it was my daughters bike, complete with custom aqua/pink unicorn fork graphics… A burner bought it but I can’t remember who. I can’t access my old Rotorburn account (Miguel75) so have no idea who bought it…

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
it was my daughters bike, complete with custom aqua/pink unicorn fork graphics… A burner bought it but I can’t remember who. I can’t access my old Rotorburn account (Miguel75) so have no idea who bought it…
I thought the name seemed very familiar :D
Good to hear from you!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item: XS Steel hardtail MTB
Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info:
26"
Threaded BB shell
QR or 142mm thru axle
Straight or tapered headtube
Effective TT of about 495mm

Colour doesn't matter, brand doesn't matter. Having said that, I wouldn't say no to something like an On One Inbred!

Needs to be usable, but cosmetic scuffs and what-not are fine.
What's wrong with that Creo frame?

...you silly bugger, I basically have away that old steel Avanti I had

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk