Found: Rigid Fork to suit DJ/Trials

flying_w

Likes Dirt
What: Rigid dirt jump/trials fork - to suit 26" wheel with quick release axle
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on item and condition
Extra Info: I'm after something with with an axle to top of fork crown length of about 425 to 440mm, 1 1/8 steerer tube and steerer tube length of at least 175mm, 185 and longer would be preferred though and straight not curved fork legs. Also must be at least disc brake compatible - disc and v-brake is fine too.

Last edited:

gbowen444

Likes Dirt
Not sure about DJ but the forks in the below pic are great for trials and come in disc, V or 4 bolt mount for maguras or a combinaiton. Crmo steerer with alloys legs so pretty light. A lot of sydney trials riders use them. Think they are around $120

View attachment

flying_w

Likes Dirt
Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm after forks with straight fork legs - I have now updated the Extra Info to indicate this.

Do you know if similar are available with straight legs in the length I'm after?

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
I have a set of DMR trailblade 2's with a 20mm axle for $200. All you have to do is get a wheel that has a 20mm axle.

gbowen444

Likes Dirt
Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm after forks with straight fork legs - I have now updated the Extra Info to indicate this.

Do you know if similar are available with straight legs in the length I'm after?
Don't think these are available in any other version/shape. Also very short (400mm) so not good on a frame meant for front suspension now that i think of it.

flying_w

Likes Dirt
gbowen444 said:
Don't think these are available in any other version/shape. Also very short (400mm) so not good on a frame meant for front suspension now that i think of it.
Hey, thanks for the update. I'll keep looking.

unicycler said:
I have a set of DMR trailblade 2's with a 20mm axle for $200. All you have to do is get a wheel that has a 20mm axle.
They are nice forks but I'm looking to spend a little less all up. I'll also be interchanging wheels between bikes so don't want to have to get 2 wheels with 20mm axle...another set of forks with QR 20mm for the other bike, etc.

Last edited:

flying_w

Likes Dirt
Still looking people. Isn't there anyone out there with some rigid forks they are thinking of selling?