Found Shimano 9 speed long cage rear derailleur.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Item: Shimano 9 speed long cage rear derailleur, Deore, SLX or XT
Item Condition: very good
Price and price conditions: what ya got?
Extra Info: I am upgrading my niece's near new Scott. It is running 3x8 and I have all the bits I need Deore and above to get her some better gear but the rear derailleur met with a terrible storage strategy. As the bike is pretty much new I am after as new as possible. New web prices seem a bit crazy with no deals at the moment. Happy to be pointed in the right direction. No rush so interstellar sales ok

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Item: Shimano 9 speed long cage rear derailleur, Deore, SLX or XT
Item Condition: very good
Price and price conditions: what ya got?
Extra Info: I am upgrading my niece's near new Scott. It is running 3x8 and I have all the bits I need Deore and above to get her some better gear but the rear derailleur met with a terrible storage strategy. As the bike is pretty much new I am after as new as possible. New web prices seem a bit crazy with no deals at the moment. Happy to be pointed in the right direction. No rush so interstellar sales ok
Sounds like a job for Moorey..... Only problem is 9 speed might be a bit new fangled for him. :nerd:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Sounds like a job for Moorey..... Only problem is 9 speed might be a bit new tangled for him. :nerd:
Idjits. Used an XTR on bosses daughters bike. I'll check when I get home. Definitely had a second at one stage, not sure if I moved it on.

Ps, you monsters